Monday, April 6, 2009

Zooni Wear

Since we only have one car, I tend to walk a lot of places. Even in the winter. That means pulling out the stroller and bundling up my daughter. She is not a big fan of wearing a hat, until I discovered Zooni Wear Mop Top hats.

I instantly fell in love with these, and so did my daughter. We received the Flower Power hat, and when we put it on, she thought it was so fun that she left it on. She also had a lot of fun playing with it with daddy as he used it as a creature to attack her. But that's another story. We wore it to a friend's house, and they all thought it was adorable, and even stole it to put on their daughter.


The inside is a nice soft material, and makes the hat extremely comfortable to wear. It was slightly big, but we got the 2-5+ size, since she is almost 2, and now she can wear it in future years. Even though it was slightly big, it still stayed on just fine, which is not an easy for for anything on a 2 year old.


They have hats for boys and girls, and even some adorable animals hat, such as a panda, a monkey, a lion, or a puppy dog. They come in sizes from 0-5 years+. I tried on the Large size, and it fit me. I do have a slightly smaller head, but I was still impressed.

Be sure to check them out and order now for next winter!

Zooni Wear is a Playdate Pick.

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Be sure to stop by my blog for a cozy giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site! I wanted others to check it out too! I posted a link on my site for your blog and as well am handing over he Kreativ Blogger award! Thanks for everything you do!
    So resourceful!
    xoxo,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Adorable! The Zooni hats fit me too.

    ReplyDelete