Friday, April 17, 2009

Joowle: Affordable Jewelry


I love to wear jewelry, but I'm not a big ring or bracelet fan. I feel naked if I go out and I don't have on earrings and a necklace. That and my watch. So when the opportunity to review a necklace and matching earrings from Joowle came up on the Family Review Network, I didn't hesitate to say yes.

My one big thing about jewelry is that I won't buy anything expensive. That way when it gets lost or broken (which it always does) I won't be too upset about it and I can easily replace it. It has to look nice though. I don't want anything that looks plastic and fake instead of sparkly. The sterling silver and cubic zirconium jewelry at Joowle fits my standards perfectly! The necklace is listed at $24.99.

I got to try out these silver stud earrings and a matching silver stud necklace. The mail was a little slow shipping them to me, so I've only had them for a few days, but so far, I love them! On the way home from shopping yesterday I was sitting in the car next to my daughter and she kept turning my head. I could not figure out what she was trying to do, until I remembered that I was wearing the earrings. She'd turn my head one way to look at them, then turn my head to see the other side, and then back again.

I love the classic simplicity of them. I can wear them with anything, and it instantly dresses my look up enough that I don't feel grungy going out in jeans and a t-shirt. I can also wear them with a nice dress and be ready for a night out on the town (not that I remember what that is!)

Right now Joowle is having a Mother's Day sale with 30-60% off some of their jewelry. Also check out their jewelry blog, as well as their Elle Jewelry Collection, an extension of Elle magazine.


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Looks like we have similar tastes, I have those too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are nice. You can wear them with anything. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a big ring or bracelet fan, either! Nothing to gaudy, but do love to accessorize. It is a habit I am passing on to my four girls! Love your blog!

    Mindy
    http://cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete