We got her on antibiotics and after one dose she is doing 110% better. She's a completely different kid. I'm just glad she's feeling better and we know what's wrong.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Update on My Daughter
Thank you everyone for your well wishes for my daughter. We took her in and she has a small ear infection. I'd hate to see what a full blown ear infection is like! We've been lucky and this is her first one.
We got her on antibiotics and after one dose she is doing 110% better. She's a completely different kid. I'm just glad she's feeling better and we know what's wrong.

We got her on antibiotics and after one dose she is doing 110% better. She's a completely different kid. I'm just glad she's feeling better and we know what's wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh No! Well I hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteGlad she's feeling better. It is amazing what one dose of the antibiotics does when they have an ear infection that needs them.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya!
ReplyDeleteEar infections are not fun!
I hope she is receptive to the antibiotics and before ya know it.. she'll be good as new.
Sending get well wishes!
So glad your daughter is feeling better! My middle daughter had a really bad ear infection and they can be painful and scary! Glad you got her to the doc & on antibiotics! She'll feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteMy oldest has his first infection too (well it's about gone now). I hope your daughter is much better now.
ReplyDelete