
I consider myself being pretty tech savvy, but apparently not today. I just got a new HD Vado from Creative, and was trying to put it all together. So I put the battery in and tried to turn it on and nothing happened.
OK, the battery must be dead. No problem, let me go plug it in. I plug it in to my computer and it comes up as the battery is full. Um, OK. Why isn't it turning on? I did this a few times. I still couldn't figure it out. I was just about to go to the MomDot forum to see if anyone else had this problem.
Then I decided to check the battery.
I had it in upside down.

That's not so bad. I've done that before with my digital camera.
ReplyDeleteHe he. Totally something I would do!
ReplyDeleteLMAO...been there.
ReplyDeleteLOL Sorry about the little mishap, glad u got it to work thought.
ReplyDeleteAt least you figured it out so you can't be too bad!!
ReplyDeleteOh Lord knows I have been there, done that!
ReplyDelete