Thursday, April 2, 2009

LemonHead Kids Review

I love to wear headbands for those days my hair isn't the best. But I can't wear any of the plastic ones because I get a headache from them. My head must be shaped funny or something. So I usually stick with cloth ones. I have tried tying a ribbon in my hair, but it never seems to stay and I am constantly readjusting it and adding more bobby pins to keep it in place.


Well, when I got one of the adjustable headbands from LemonHead Kidz to review I was surprised to see that it was lined with velcro. I first tried putting it in my hair when I was wearing my hair curly. It stuck! I had to pull my hair out of it piece by piece! Once I got it where I wanted it though, it was great! I didn't have to readjust it once. I love using it when my hair is straight! The nice thing is that it's adjustable so I can wear it one day, then put it on my daughter another day. You can either let the ends dangle, or your can tie them around your ponytail. What a great way to dress up a casual look.


Their no-slip clips are 100% glueless. The best part about it is that none of the pieces will come off. The silver brad in the center is attached and you cannot pull it off. That is great for those of you who have kids who like to try to pull apart all their bows. Their clip making process is patent pending. The clips are made to work with the headbands, so they can clip on and will not slip on the headband either.

The headbands come in 3 different widths, and the clips come in a variety of colors and styles. I just wish they offered larger flowers for those of us adults who like to wear them ourselves! :) The only other thing I noticed is that occasionally after wearing the headband all day long the velcro started to rub behind my ears. That could easily be fixed by shortening the strip of velcro used. Like I said I didn't notice it until I had worn it all day long and it was the end of the day.

This review was brought to you by the Family Review Network.


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Oh I need some of those! The hard ones always give me headaches and I have the same problem with ribbons! The clips look great as well! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks! As a hair ornament nut both for my daughter and myself, I've found yet another site, www.andreasbeau.com, which has a fabulous and truly DIFFERENT collection of headbands (including adjustable) and clips for both girls and moms. I highly recommend that you take a look and add it to your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get these fabulous finds? I, too, get headaches from headbands.

    Gotta have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove andreasbeau.com!!! It's my favorite site for hair accessories! And bonus, the headbands don't give you headaches! They are super comfortable!!!

    ReplyDelete