Oh so pretty! That is my favorite color. What type of lower is that? Crocus? Iris? Am I even close? lol.
aw, purdy.
That is very pretty!
It's a crocus Marianna. You were right!
I LOVE crocuses (or is it croci? crocus's?...whatever!) and I love that you can see the snow in the background! :) Happy Spring to you!!!
I wish I could see pretty flowers like that here in AZ.
So pretty! I can't wait for blooms here!:)
wow gorgeous!!!! I want spring right now! LOL
That's a GREAT picture! The snow fell this morning and completely covered just about everything- so sad! What a beautiful contrast that purple is. Thanks for sharing.
*sigh*..Let me know when you find out. lol! Great capture!
That's an awesome picture! Love the bokeh.
That's a beautiful flower.That's what spring looks like here right now only without the flower.
It is such a beauty. My grand daughter just picked one today that had fallen on ground.
That is beautiful Trisha!! Happy WW!
So pretty! I keep meaning to plant those every year but always forget.
I keep hoping that spring is finally here! Very pretty photo!
What a lovely color! I'm ready for some nice warm Spring weather myself.
I can hardly wait until the flowers start blooming here!! Thanks for the beautiful photo.
How lovely!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Need Bedroom Furniture? Talking to the DIY experts
Oh so pretty! That is my favorite color. What type of lower is that? Crocus? Iris? Am I even close? lol.
ReplyDeleteaw, purdy.
ReplyDeleteThat is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteIt's a crocus Marianna. You were right!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE crocuses (or is it croci? crocus's?...whatever!) and I love that you can see the snow in the background! :) Happy Spring to you!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could see pretty flowers like that here in AZ.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I can't wait for blooms here!:)
ReplyDeletewow gorgeous!!!! I want spring right now! LOL
ReplyDeleteThat's a GREAT picture! The snow fell this morning and completely covered just about everything- so sad! What a beautiful contrast that purple is. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete*sigh*..Let me know when you find out. lol! Great capture!
ReplyDeleteThat's an awesome picture! Love the bokeh.
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful flower.
ReplyDeleteThat's what spring looks like here right now only without the flower.
It is such a beauty. My grand daughter just picked one today that had fallen on ground.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful Trisha!! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I keep meaning to plant those every year but always forget.
ReplyDeleteI keep hoping that spring is finally here! Very pretty photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely color! I'm ready for some nice warm Spring weather myself.
ReplyDeleteI can hardly wait until the flowers start blooming here!! Thanks for the beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely!
ReplyDelete