Monday, April 27, 2009

LIVE Contest right now! Exergen Thermometer


So I recently ran a contest to win an Exergen Temperal Thermometer. I pulled a winner, and they had won at another blog and are getting it to review, so they passed. So I emailed another winner and as my rules state, they had 48 hours to contact me. Well, it's been over 48 hours, and I haven't heard anything. Since I have to send this info over to the sponsor tonight, I'm holding a live contest for it.

Rules:
For the first entry, tell me why you want this thermometer.
After that, you can comment as much as you want

First one to reach 153 wins.

Go!

Share/Save/Bookmark

177 comments:

  1. Hey Trisha! I want this thermometer because my kids are always sick and the one we have now doesn't seem to be accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! Me me me! I have three kids under three, and my thermometer is my best friend! It's the best when your kids can't tell you whats wrong!!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping no one else shows up for this, LOL. I may have it in the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's too bad I have to go get my kids from school in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully no one will win while I'm gone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so nice here this morning, now I hear the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait til summer comes for real.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this thermometer because getting the girls temp any other way is IMPOSSIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. K, I'll be back in a bit. No one win while I'm gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like me and someone else are in a race LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a good prize though! I don't blame us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aubrey wont leave my blackberry alone right now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo, I might win! Better come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder how long it will take for someone to get to comment 153.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh the joy of baby on your lap while using the computer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Only like... a million more comments to go! lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now I'm gonna get my eye taken out with a pen. Yikes kid!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really need to clean my craft room up. Get myself organized again

    ReplyDelete
  19. i can talk all day if i have to!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm going to Cabo in two days. yay! Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  21. The rain finally stopped but supposed to start again.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So much to do. with the kids and such.

    ReplyDelete
  23. totally need to write out a medical waver. Maybe I'll do that now too

    ReplyDelete
  24. I totally have no time for this. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. My hubby would kill me if he knew I was spending my time on a blog, writing a million comments

    ReplyDelete
  26. bc I always complain I have no time to do anything

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh well. Maybe I'll see if anyone else comments and then come back

    ReplyDelete
  28. But then, what if someone else wins! eeek! lol

    ReplyDelete
  29. babys on laps while on computer ... no good. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  30. Last time My babe was on my lap a whole glass of water spilled

    ReplyDelete
  31. Now she's big enough to pull out the chair

    ReplyDelete
  32. totally have to keep the office doors shut at ALL times

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yeah, well, what's the fun of actually doing housework? Being on here is so much more fun! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Aubrey froze Firefox on me. GRRR

    ReplyDelete
  35. 1/3 there already, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This lady prob. thinks we're crazy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  37. She's now dangling in Dad's arm. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  38. My computer is running slow today...argh!56

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your little girl is Aubry? Mine is Aubrielle. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Keep swimming. Keep swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I know, my daughter always gets into everything. She was doing something hitting the keys on my laptop, and it did something weird. If I pressed e it opened the start menu, etc. Freaked me out. I restarted though and it worked just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  42. sorry baby helping me type, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  43. LOL.. You're all... "MOMMY IS TRYING TO WIN SOMETHING HERE!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  44. I actually already have one of these but I would love to win it for a friend of mine who is having a baby next month.
    cat@3kidsandus.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. How is everyone tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  46. Good thing mine are all asleep, or this wouldn't be happening lol

    ReplyDelete
  47. I had baby trying to help me type. I ended that haha

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love these polkadots on her backround

    ReplyDelete
  49. Good job ladies! You're doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would love to win one for a friend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  51. My little guy loves to pull the screen down (laptop)

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm so excited to get my hair colored on Wed. Tottally need it!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Aubrey's chilling on Dad's lap now.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I can't believe how quickly we are moving along

    ReplyDelete
  55. yes tottally is spelled with not one.. but 2 "t's"
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would love this because my son hates getting his temp taken. This would be so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Grr. baby's and laptops are even WORSE news

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh geez. Husband brought out a "Stifler" movie. Greeat

    ReplyDelete
  59. I want to win because Logan HATES having his temperature checked and has no patience, not even for our ear thermometer, but the temporal one the doctors office uses he doesn't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I need to make dinner and then got sidetracked with this giveway, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  61. My goodness... can I get a squeeze in here {hee hee}
    glad to see ya all on :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Atleast he's addicted to One Tree Hill so I get that tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Darn these giveaways anyways, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  64. AHHH... got kicked off for a min. Whew..

    ReplyDelete
  65. We had to go out and buy a new fan.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Anyone ever feel like running away and not looking back? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm thinking about tacos for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  68. He was running a fever yesterday and it took me 3 tries before I got an accurate reading!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I want it because I have two kids. They get sick. I need to take their temperature.

    The end.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Ya'll check my blog later as I will be doing a live giveaway after dinner

    ReplyDelete
  71. Ours wouldn't turn on this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  72. My kids AND husband are driving me absolutely batty today.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Somebody mentioned tacos. Now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Tacos sound good Jenna. I planned on left over BBQ, but tacos sound so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  75. We've been sick all spring so far.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I got all the way to tanning salon today and realized-tanning lotion at home.

    ReplyDelete
  77. A brownie? Dang it people!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I've never seen You Me and Dupree.

    ReplyDelete
  79. We're having turkey burgers for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I got a new Blacberry. I think I'm in love with it. Is that sad?

    ReplyDelete
  81. Mine too Cat, is it a full moon or something?

    ReplyDelete
  82. Quit talking about food. First it was tacos, then brownies and now burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I need an idea for what to cook for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  84. with peanut butter chips in them.. YES!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Hi Trisha and Christy

    ReplyDelete
  86. Must win must win! No more wrestling Kelsie for temp in the ear.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Cat, look up. There's lots of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Almost there...

    WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'm not sure what else to say.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Almost there...exciting

    ReplyDelete
  91. Seriously, almost there...

    ReplyDelete
  92. i should make the oreo no bake cheesecake we have

    ReplyDelete
  93. Dang, so close! Congratulations Staci

    ReplyDelete
  94. Thanks guys! This will be a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Congrats Staci! Holy cow that went fast! Thanks everyone for playing. Staci can you email me your mailing address? trisha AT sweetnsassygirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Yep, I'll send it over now, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  97. I'd like this thermometer for a friend who is having a baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Awwww man.. talk about CLLLLLLLOOOOOOOSE!
    can I blame my dsl?

    Imagine call to the DSL people...:

    Me: Ummm... can you credit me an Exergen Temporal Scanner?

    DSL associate: Um, maam, excuse me?

    Me: Because of slow service from your DSL provider I missed my opp to get a temporal scanner by a smidgen...

    Haa haa!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Congratulations Staci!
    You will love it!
    xoxo,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  100. Oh man I'm late! I want it because my little guy has a heart problem and he gets sick A LOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I have teens and older children with grandchildren. My daughter in law is a first time mother and the first month of my grandsons life she took his temp daily. She carries a thermometer in her purse.
    My daughter who is 17 wants to be a pediatric surgeon and says they learned in her medical skills class that they no longer use rectal or mouth for temps in most medical facilities. So with my grandsons visiting this would be so nice to have at home even my husband could actually read it correctly.
    Thank you

    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I need something that is quick, safe and accurate.
    pkbailey@charter.net

    ReplyDelete