LOL...my daughter used to be like that...so funny!
Awh, look at that face. It's like after touching it she realized it was gross. heheGreat shot. She is precious. Happy WW from Sara @ Mostly Wordless Wednesday HQ!
That is so hilarious. I have a pic when my DD wsa that age that looks just like that. I am the same way. If I can either get dirty doing something and/or break a nail then it is NOT for me. Happy WW!
LOL my son used to be like that. I had to wipe his hands with a wipe every time he got dirt on them.
awwwwww! LOL, she is such a sweetie!
Mommy! Girls don't like dirt! There's worms and bugs in it, yuck!
I guess from the second picture, she realized dirt is...Yuck!
My thoughts exactly!! LOLVery cute
to cute! love the last pic! priceless!
I don't blame her. I don't like dirt either. It's the main (or one of them anyway) reasons I don't camp.
Too funny! She looks so offended by it!
Haha that's GREAT!
Lol, she'll laugh later! She's still such a doll!:)
too cute!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Need Bedroom Furniture? Talking to the DIY experts
LOL...my daughter used to be like that...so funny!
ReplyDeleteAwh, look at that face. It's like after touching it she realized it was gross. hehe
ReplyDeleteGreat shot. She is precious. Happy WW from Sara @ Mostly Wordless Wednesday HQ!
That is so hilarious. I have a pic when my DD wsa that age that looks just like that. I am the same way. If I can either get dirty doing something and/or break a nail then it is NOT for me. Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteLOL my son used to be like that. I had to wipe his hands with a wipe every time he got dirt on them.
ReplyDeleteawwwwww! LOL, she is such a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteMommy! Girls don't like dirt! There's worms and bugs in it, yuck!
ReplyDeleteI guess from the second picture, she realized dirt is...Yuck!
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts exactly!! LOL
ReplyDeleteVery cute
to cute! love the last pic! priceless!
ReplyDeleteI don't blame her. I don't like dirt either. It's the main (or one of them anyway) reasons I don't camp.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! She looks so offended by it!
ReplyDeleteHaha that's GREAT!
ReplyDeleteLol, she'll laugh later! She's still such a doll!:)
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDelete