Wednesday, April 15, 2009

wwWhip-Up: The Pretty Peacock

custom hand stamped jewelry

Welcome to the wwWhip-Up hosted by Maternal Spark and sponsored by The Pretty Peacock.

Have you seen the amazing jewelry that Ana from The Pretty Peacock offers? I am a necklace gal, and I love all of her pendants, especially this Petite Circle of Love Pendant. Ana first started out on Etsy selling her creations from her home studio and has now has opened her own online store at The Pretty Peacock! Way to go Ana! She has also decided to help support C.O.L.E's Foundation by creating all of these pieces and donating the proceeds to the families who have been afflicted by childhood cancer.

custom hand stamped jewelry

To celebrate her new online store, Ana has created 9 of these princess necklaces to give away on 9 different blogs. Each necklace is a custom hand stamped necklace, with Swarovski crystal lining the crown, and a personalized washer that is finished with a brush finish. It comes with a sterling silver rope chain as well. These necklaces were specially created just for this event, and are not available in her store! (Don't worry though, because there are 9 different contests going on, which means lots of opportunities to win!)

She has also given my readers a coupon code for free shipping. Enter SNS between April 15th and April 30th to get free shipping on any order! (Can I say Mother's Day gift?) *hint, hint* :)

To Enter:
  • Visit The Pretty Peacock and tell me your favorite piece other than the ones talked about on here

For Extra Entries: (You must do the above entry for any of the extra entries to count)
  • Blog about this contest with a link to here and a link to The Pretty Peacock (5 extra entries)
  • Twitter about this contest (1 entry per tweet- leave the link to your tweet in your comment)
  • Subscribe to my blog (1 extra entry)
  • Add me to your blogroll (1 extra entry)
  • Add my button to your blog (1 extra entry)
Contest is open to US and Canada and will end April 30th at 11:59pm MT. Winner will be chosen by random.org. They will have 48 hours to respond, or I will have to draw a new winner. Please leave each entry in a separate comment.

Want more chances to win? Visit An Island Life to enter her contest! Or visit Maternal Spark to see all the participants!




Share/Save/Bookmark

186 comments:

  1. I love the GOOD KARMA ON YOUR WRIST bracelet!

    ahellen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite piece is the Adult Cuff Bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Good Karma on Your Wrist bracelet.

    lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the The Shona Wire Wrapped Bracelet. Thanks1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the family stone pendant
    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Love You to the Moon Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the love you to the moon necklace
    wonderfullymade729@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how cute the eternal love washer necklace is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thick as silver ring is bEAUTIFUL!

    ajcmeyer AT go DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the Gold Family Tier Pendant mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the Gold Hearts Afire Bracelet. I also really love this princess necklace. Thanks so much and please enter me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Love You To The Moon pendant

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/speech_hero/status/1529451184

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the Two-Tier Lovely Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Two-Tier Lovely pendant.

    thefatesarevicious at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the regal family tier pendant, very cool and unique

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Good Karma Love Letter pendant. Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tweeted
    http://twitter.com/taterbugtx/status/1531216287

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Gold Hearts Afire Bracelet is so pretty! It's not too dainty and not too bulky...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the family stone pendant.

    melacan at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Personalized Cuff Links, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like the Family Stone Pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favorite is the Eternal Love Washer Pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My fav is the sweet love ring

    jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Gold Hearts Afire Bracelet - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Good Karma on Your Wrist bracelet. Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the The Shona Wire Wrapped Bracelet.

    melanieadey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. twittered here-melaniescrafts
    http://twitter.com/MelaniesCrafts/status/1535183579

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the two tier family pendant. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. My favorite is the Love You to the Moon Pendant.

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. The personalized cufflinks for guys are a great idea :-D


    greenyak [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am in love with the Regal Family Tier Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  33. blogged http://momcontests.blogspot.com/2009/04/pretty-peacock-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. todays tweet
    http://twitter.com/MelaniesCrafts/status/1541051863

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the Gold Hearts Afire bracelet.

    linmoe@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the Good Karma Love Letter. So vintage-y and classic!
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you for a great giveaway! I would love to win. I also like the good karma love letter. Thank you
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. the Love You to the Moon Pendant is my favorite ,would love to have that with my kids names

    ReplyDelete
  39. i like the good karma love letter!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the Family Stone Pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the Gold Family Tier Pendant

    ehhogan@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. I absolutely adore the Gold Hearts Afire bracelet! It's so romantically dramatic...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  43. My favorites are the ones you mentioned but the Two-Tier Lovely Pendant is pretty too! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Also, my email address is my username above at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/1546292596

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the Gold Hearts Afire bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am following you & I tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/califragilistic

    ReplyDelete
  48. My fave is the Love You To The Moon Pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  49. My favorite item is the Eternity Bangle! I would love to have more than one.

    3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I blogged about this giveaway here . . .

    http://www.ablogofgoodies.com/2009/04/giveaway-buzz-pretty-peacock.html

    (Entry 1)

    3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I blogged about this giveaway here . . .

    http://www.ablogofgoodies.com/2009/04/giveaway-buzz-pretty-peacock.html

    (Entry 2)

    3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I blogged about this giveaway here . . .

    http://www.ablogofgoodies.com/2009/04/giveaway-buzz-pretty-peacock.html

    (Entry 3)

    3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I blogged about this giveaway here . . .

    http://www.ablogofgoodies.com/2009/04/giveaway-buzz-pretty-peacock.html

    (Entry 4)

    3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I blogged about this giveaway here . . .

    http://www.ablogofgoodies.com/2009/04/giveaway-buzz-pretty-peacock.html

    (Entry 5)

    3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I have your button on ABlogOfGoodies.com!

    3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like a lot of their pieces , but love the
    Regal Family Tier Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the Mini Bar Name pendants

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I've got your button!
    etsyitup.blogspot.com

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the "Regal Family Tier Pendant". I'd put my birthstone and my huband's and children's names. There are several beautiful pieces at the site! Thank you! vac924@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I subscribed in google reader too. Thank you! vac924@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. The Shona Wire Wrapped Bracelet is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would love to have the Family Stone Pendant.

    Risingsouth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love the Love You to the Moon Pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I would really love the infant/child cuff for my new little baby!

    karmen_316(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love the Regal Family Tier Pendant!
    bs.webster at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  66. Blogged here #1

    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/2009/04/pretty-peacock-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  67. Blogged here #2

    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/2009/04/pretty-peacock-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  68. Blogged here #3

    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/2009/04/pretty-peacock-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  69. Blogged here #4

    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/2009/04/pretty-peacock-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  70. Blogged here #5

    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/2009/04/pretty-peacock-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  71. I really like the Mini Bar Name Pendant!
    Thanks
    Sarah
    believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like the Eternity Bangle.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  73. I love the Regal Family Tier Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  74. I like the Sweet Love ~ A Sterling Silver Band with Faceted Birth Stone.

    ReplyDelete
  75. #1 Blogged. http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/04/sweet-n-sassy-girls-pretty-peacock.html

    ReplyDelete
  76. #2 Blogged. http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/04/sweet-n-sassy-girls-pretty-peacock.html

    ReplyDelete
  77. #3 Blogged. http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/04/sweet-n-sassy-girls-pretty-peacock.html

    ReplyDelete
  78. #4 Blogged. http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/04/sweet-n-sassy-girls-pretty-peacock.html

    ReplyDelete
  79. #5 Blogged. http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/04/sweet-n-sassy-girls-pretty-peacock.html

    ReplyDelete
  80. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Tweeted here. http://twitter.com/badgermomma/status/1573400560

    ReplyDelete
  82. You're on my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I have your button.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I like the good karma on your wrist bracelet. Thanks for the chance.

    sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/badgermomma/status/1582533317

    ReplyDelete
  86. I love the Love You to the Moon Pendant. Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  87. I tweeted on Twitter here:
    http://twitter.com/trishden/status/1586335104

    Thanks
    trishden

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love the Love you to the Moon pendant!

    jill.watkins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I like the two tier lovely pendants!

    lilymaree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I added your button to my blog.

    http://lilybeandesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  91. My favorite is the Love You To The Moon Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  92. i like the Love You to the Moon Pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Love the eternity bangle :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I love the Love You to the Moon Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  95. blogged 1
    http://breasmommy.blogspot.com/2009/04/pretty-peacock-giveaways-around.html

    ReplyDelete
  96. blogged 2
    http://breasmommy.blogspot.com/2009/04/pretty-peacock-giveaways-around.html

    ReplyDelete
  97. blogged 3
    http://breasmommy.blogspot.com/2009/04/pretty-peacock-giveaways-around.html

    ReplyDelete
  98. blogged 4
    http://breasmommy.blogspot.com/2009/04/pretty-peacock-giveaways-around.html

    ReplyDelete
  99. blogged 5
    http://breasmommy.blogspot.com/2009/04/pretty-peacock-giveaways-around.html

    ReplyDelete
  100. I love the family stone kharma pendant and the wise owl.

    ReplyDelete
  101. http://twitter.com/misaacmom/status/1624000147 tweet

    ReplyDelete
  102. added your button to blogmania

    ReplyDelete
  103. I like the "Love You To The Moon And Back" pendant - the one with the copper circle in the middle - because that's something I say to my daughter all the time.

    one6ylady(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I subscribe to the feed.

    ReplyDelete
  105. My favorite piece is the Good Karma Wise Owl pendant!
    pleaseundress@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. love you to the moon is pendant excellent!


    ahdrad2932(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I like the Sweet Love Birth Stone Ring! Thanks! senekers@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  108. The Petite Circles of Love Pendant is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Love you to the Moon pendant is my fave!

    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  110. I tweeted here http://twitter.com/janetmom2maya/status/1644329353

    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  111. i blogged at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/tuesday0428

    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  112. I blogged at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/tuesday0428

    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
    2

    ReplyDelete
  113. I blogged at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/tuesday0428

    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
    3

    ReplyDelete
  114. I blogged at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/tuesday0428

    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
    4

    ReplyDelete
  115. I blogged at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/tuesday0428

    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
    5

    ReplyDelete
  116. I subscribed to your blog with Google Reader.
    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  117. I have your button at
    www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com
    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    whew! I think that's the last one. Thank you for a fantastic giveaway and thanks to the Pretty Peacock for creating such beautiful designs and having such a wow, generous giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  118. The Shona Wire Wrapped Bracelet is my favorite. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  119. I also like the nice Family Stone necklace.
    Thanks for the nice giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  120. I like the Good Karma Wise Owl pendant!

    curtiskaty@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I love the Family Stone Pendant. I would love my family to get this for me for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  122. I really like the Family stone pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  123. i love the Regal Family Tier Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  124. clearly i need to start a blog so that i can get the word out about pretty peacock.
    i love that proceeds go to COLES foundation- so many children living with cancer what a great cause makes me heart them that much more
    hard choice. but i do love the love you to the moon pendant.
    chi(at)alltel(dot)blackberry(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I love the The Shona Wire Wrapped Bracelet! Gorgeous!
    Thanks
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I Tweeted this giveaway. Thanks! http://twitter.com/lisalmg/status/1651734716
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I subscribed to your blog in google reader. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I have your button on my blog.
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I added you on my blog roll too. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Love the Regal Family Tier Pendant!

    tornem(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I like the Eternity Bangle.

    hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I like the big sister/little sister necklaces! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  133. I love the Family Stone Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  134. I love the family Stone Pendant! Thanks

    hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. My favorite is the The Perfect Circle Pendant!

    jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  136. Oh my goodness! The Pretty Peacock offers the most beautiful jewelry! I have not been “wow’d” in a while and I surely am today at their offerings! I adore the You are the Yin to My Yang pendant, this is truly exquisite and so very unique! I also love the Rock Me Good Karma Guitar Pics pendant, my husband plays the guitar fabulously so we are a bit of a rock n’ roller couple so this would be cool to wear! Thanks so much for the wonderful opportunity to enter.
    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I Twittered! Here's the link to my tweet:

    http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1654505562

    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I am Subscribed to your blog through my google reader and I am following your blog.
    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. http://amandasrondeau.blogspot.com/ posted to blog! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  140. The Gold Family Tier Pendant is my favorite piece!

    ReplyDelete
  141. The Sweet Love ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  142. I subscribe in Google reader.

    jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  143. Christina - xristya@rock.com - I love the Love You To The Moon pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  144. The Love you to the moon pendant is beautiful! I love the mixed metal look.
    quelleheure4[at]gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I tweeted:http://twitter.com/quelleheure4/status/1657526963

    ReplyDelete
  146. Here is a new tweet for today:

    http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1658856399

    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. The Two-Tier Lovely pendant is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  148. I like the mens personalized cufflinks.

    madamerkf at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I would like the chance to win this. Thanks.
    ashleyhurtt@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  150. I liked the Mini Bar Name Pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  151. I like The Shona Wire Wrapped Bracelet! Thanks!! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I have 5 faves - one is the Eternity Bangle!

    ReplyDelete
  153. I like the Family Stone Pendant
    acptuser(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I LOVE the Good Karma on your Wrist bracelet

    froggypartyof2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I like the Regal Family Tier necklace in gold. Thanks! theprophecygirl at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. The Shona Wire Wrapped Bracelet is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  157. I heart the Family Stone Pendant:)masonsgranny59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I like the Good Karma Initial Pendants.

    ReplyDelete
  159. I like the Regal Family Tier Pendant

    ReplyDelete