Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday- Peek-A-Boo




Share/Save/Bookmark

21 comments:

  1. awwwwww! too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that age. She's a cutie! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Such a beautiful girl! Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love her red hair!! I'm secretly hoping Carrah has red hair :)

    I love when they start playing peekaboo it's so exciting for mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't ya love it when you can see the little red marks where their chubby hands have pressed so hard against their face as they're covering their eyes "hiding"?!?!? She's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when little ones take peek-a-boo seriously! I can't wait for my little one to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!

    Marianne
    www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
    crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is sooo cute!
    We love peek-a-boo around here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. peek a boo I see you!!!
    I love playing this game with babies, adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw I love it! I see you little sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet photo! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i gave you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WAY too cute!!!

    You have an award waiting for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Peek a boo I see you! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I see you" So cute!!!

    I have another award for you (my fellow creative blogger) at my blog
    http://happycamperdisaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete