Monday, October 27, 2008

Kirby's Krafts Giveaway


Kirby contacted me earlier this month about hosting a giveaway and a review on my site of her artwork that cam be found in her etsy store Kirby's Krafts. I readily agreed. These abstract pieces are fun and whimsical, and are perfect for any abstract fan.

These pieces are painted using acrylic paint on a 4X6 or a 5.5X8 piece of canvas, and then the character is decoupaged onto the board. It's a very unique idea, and I've never seen anything like it before.


She sent me Sally Seahorse, pictured below so I could get a closer look. I love the fun metallic colors she used. These pieces would be fun for any area of your house, especially a kids room, I think. What a great way to encourage your kids imagination.


Kirby has offered to give away one of her Kreature Kollection pieces to one lucky ready.

To enter:

For extra entries: (You must do the above requirement first in order for any of these to count!)
  • Add me to your blog roll!
  • Blog about this contest and link back to me and to Kirby's Krafts
  • Tell us what you would like to see in Kirby's store/ ideas for some Kreations
Open to US residents only. Ends Friday Oct 31st!

Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival Button



Share/Save/Bookmark

106 comments:

  1. My favorite are the Beatrice and Penelope wall arts! Thanks for the giveaway :)

    hurdler4eva@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Terrace Turtle! She has some great things in her store! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage green cocktail ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Syd Skull ... my younger sister would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage Grape Cluster Brooch is my pick

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the vintage cocktail ring.

    its my gf's style, so id give it to her

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Terrance! Thanks for the giveaway. stonefox@pobox.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is super talented! I love the Cynthia. I have lots of cats, so this would fit in my house as the ONLY cat that doesn't poop.

    LOL!
    Thanks for the giveaway

    trisha
    momdot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. vintage cocktail ring beautiful..thanks..please enter me..mrs.mommyyatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Vintage Mouse Pin is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Shelly seahorse one is too cute!!

    grayjones5 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic giveaway! Please sign me up for your contest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am I the first to mention Mississippi Sundown? COol, maybe that means i;ll get it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the mouse pin!!!! Though my silly husband would probably squeal! : >
    That turtle pic would look mighty fine on my son's wall..
    Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite is the vintage necklace with green glass beads.

    I would like to see more colorful handbag prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite is the Cynthia print! Thanks!

    akblessingsabound[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the Vintage Necklace with Green Glass Beads is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Penelope would look great in my daughter play room right when you walk in. The pineapple is the sign for "welcome"! That would be a great greeting for the room!

    minnesotapeachy@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Terrence the Turtle one.

    hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite is the terrance.

    =) melanie
    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
    melanieadey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like Syd, i have the perfect friend to give it to as a gift.

    elkmeese at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the sterling silver and turquoise ring.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like Syd and I know my daughter would too!!


    wrightx5(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love the Vintage Blue Rhinestone Necklace. It's simple and elegant!

    orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like Beatrice Bunny!

    vmlay@artsci.wustl.edu

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think the cynthia cat is great! My daughter and i are both big cat fans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. How cute! I love the Beatrice design!
    Kathy
    bigfamily8(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Catheryn
    KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really like Shelly the Seahorse. It's very cute! Thank you for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  30. i love toni and beatrice.
    andrewandkristan(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like Penelope...very cool.
    Heather
    poncey76 at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yea.. I have to say I love the Syd! My 14 year old would adore it!!

    LilithSilvermane(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think the Terrance wallart is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the Dark Flowers painting.

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. My favorite Kreature is Beatrice Bunny but I'd love to see her make some Bird Kreature Kreations in the future.

    legenderry[at]cox[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love Cynthia. So elegant, like my cats!
    jackieksheaffer(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. The SYD bag for sure
    Jaleigh78[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Vintage Grape Cluster Brooch is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beatrice!! I love bunnies; I have a bunny tattoo. How fantastic! Thank you for this giveaway; I hope I win :)
    eyeslikesugar (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Also I love squirrels (I like backyard animals lol) It would be neat if you could make a squirrel item :)
    eyeslikesugar (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the Toni!!!

    Thanks for hosting this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like Catheryn.

    parknj at basicisp dot net

    ReplyDelete
  43. I really like the Vintage Green Cocktail Ring! Also Beatrice the Bunny is pretty cute.

    shaunjoy (at) juno (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like the vintage mouse pin. So cute!
    Thanks!
    ericbrooks75(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love beatrice and Shelly ... tough choice

    ReplyDelete
  46. My favorite is Terrance.
    livlifelov at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love the Vintage Rhinestone Necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like the Terrance! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  49. My favorite item is the watermelon brooch it's so cute!

    lc_intocable [at]yahoo [dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I really love the prints and the vintage necklaces! Her stuff is so cute!
    hellerfamATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  51. I loved the pink handmade picture frame, and the bluerhinestone necklace!

    mjriley1093@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Toni Turtle is #10 in my Kreature Kollection is actually the one that catches my eye that and I collect turtles, thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like Beatrice. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like Terrance and what is really cool is that it is my dad's name:-)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Syd for me
    Butchbarbee66[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  56. These are darling! I just fell in love with Beatrice Bunny, too sweet and it would look darling in our daughter's room.

    Thanks, Kiy

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love the one you received, my tween would go nuts for that. I also like Catheryn

    ReplyDelete
  58. i like the syd skull and the penelope wall art

    ReplyDelete
  59. We are cat people so it is a tie between Cynthia and Catheryn

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love the Mississippi Sundown!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I like The Shelly seahorse.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like The Shelly seahorse.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  63. The shelly wall art is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Terrance is my favorite! Thanks for the giveaway!
    Angela
    itsahumanzoo(at)gmail(dot)com
    P.S. I’m giving away a subscription to Parents Magazine on my blog, so if you or someone you know might be interested, stop on by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like the mouse pin.
    AztecFeller@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I like the Persephone one.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I really like Shelly! Thanks for this contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. I like the Cynthia print. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Pollack-spiration and the sterling and turquoise ring!

    Thank you!

    katco64 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would like the Vintage Rhinestone Necklace 2.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. How about some little kid's jewelry?
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I added you to my blogroll.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Shelly Seahorse Kreature Kollection is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I collect seahorses so Sally the Seahorse is my favorite but I also like her Fleur de Lis.
    Thank you for the nice giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like the handmade photo frame!

    jen
    mariettaseller(AT)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  76. vintage cocktail ring is nice intime@myself.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. The Fleur De Lis hands down is my favorite. My family was ripped apart because of Katrina and New Orleans holds a very special place for me and that is the symbol of the city.
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Tricia
    hockeygal(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Syd for my ODD. She loves skulls. But for myself I love Cynthia Because I love cats and the colors are neat in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love the Vintage Watermelon Brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I would like to see unicorn themed items in Kirby's store.

    ReplyDelete
  81. I love the Penelope Pinapple! thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love the Vintage Blue Rhinestone Necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  83. I like the Vintage Grape Cluster Brooch.

    ReplyDelete