
I just heard about a company that sells name brand baby or maternity items for 50-80% off! They have one new item each day, starting at 9am MST. That item is up, until it sells out. Sometimes it sells out in an hour, and sometimes it doesn't sell out. How cool is that? Go check it out! www.babysteals.com

wow, will have to check it out ! Thanks !
ReplyDeleteWow - that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteMarianne
www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
http://crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com/
I've been watching this site for weeks just waiting for the perfect item. They have some great stuff.
ReplyDeleteWow that's awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteI found out what the deals are for tomorrow and Monday. Tomorrow are puddle jumpers infant shoes, and Mon is the Bumble Collection diaper bag collection that retails for $200 something, and they will be selling it for $69!
ReplyDeleteI love this site! I picked up the BabyLegs yesterday, yay! I always have to show restraint, I want to buy everything.
ReplyDelete