Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Need Your Help

MomDot is having a live contest for some cookies. To win, you have to try to get as many people as you can to nominate you to win. So I need your help. I need you to go here, and tell them that I should win.

Why should I win? I just spent two whole days in a car with my 17 month old. Although my sister was there, she slept most of the time. You try driving for 10 hours while trying to take care of a toddler, and then tell me I don't need some cookies! :) LOL!

Also, one other thing, my nickname in college was the cookie queen. I am out of chocolate chips, so I can't make my favorite cookies, so I need to win me some cookies!


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Those cookies would have been awesome!

    Just letting you know, you've got another award to grab ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be late...it didn't work :(

    ReplyDelete