Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ow!

On Sunday, I had just put my daughter down for a nap and I was walking back downstairs. On about the 3rd stair down, I slipped. Now I've done this before, but I usually catch myself and maybe move down one stair. Not a big deal. Oh no, not this time! This time I bounced all the way down the stairs. Good thing I'm not pregnant!

It hurt! I sat there for a while and had to put my head between my knees because I felt like I was going to pass out. Yesterday I was so sore. My neck hurt, as did my ribs, and my ankle, and of course my large behind. I had a pretty good bruise forming there. Today it's even better. It's about the size of a baseball on the top of my butt. I'd take a picture, but I don't think you really want to be seeing my cellulite ridden bum. Believe me, you don't want to see that! I'm think of you here, I promise! I'm feeling not quite so sore today, but my ribs are sore, and of course my behind hurts.

All in all though, I think I was pretty lucky. At least I slid down, and didn't go head over heels. I'm also truly grateful that I didn't break or twist anything. I'll put up with a little soreness and an awesome bruise!

I still feel silly for falling down the stairs though. I've never really done this, but recently it's been happening to me a lot. I don't know why. Usually I just fall up the stairs, not down! I know I'm not the only one out there that's done this, so I want to hear your stories!


Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Ouch, ouch, ouch! Sorry that happened, I've never been a fan of stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, hope the soreness goes away soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, Ouch, Ouch! I have done the same thing! I hope it goes away soon!
    you have an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUCH! I'm sorry you fell. I hope you are 100% soon!

    My sister fell down the stairs a few weeks ago. http://kimberlysimagination.blogspot.com

    She fell so bad, she DID pass out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went skimboarding for the first time a month ago and managed to a nice looking bruise on my rear end as well. I had the similar reaction of 'I'd take a picture, but trust me, you really don't want to see it.'

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just donated my hair last weekend.

    ReplyDelete