
We only have one car, and my husband takes it to work everyday, so I sit at home. Then twice a week he works a second job, so he doesn't get home till really late. That means I stay at home. A LOT. I think that's why I got into blogging. I needed contact with other adults!
Last night though, I finally got a girls night out! I can't remember the last time I've gotten together with other adult females that I wasn't related to. (I had a girl's night out last weekend with my in-laws that was super fun!) We just organized a Bunco group and last night was the first night. Bunco is basically a game you play by rolling dice and trying to get the most of a certain number. There's more to it than that, but that's the gist. There are 12 players and everyone walks away with a prize. It was so nice to get out and to hang out with that much estrogen! I love the fact that we have this every month, so I have to go. I have a permanent date for a girls night out every month.
How about you? Do you have a set girls night out, or do you make time once a month, once a week, or just hope that it will happen occasionally?

That's great ! Sounds like fun! I am one who HOPES that it will happen occasionally ! LOL
ReplyDeleteYay for girls nights! I get a night out with one of my girlfriends weekly. We started with golf lessons and drinks afterward and now that the lessons are over we either go shopping or to the driving range or just go out for drinks. I think it's a necessity!
ReplyDeletei am so glad you had a good time! I am a recluse, so someone has to FORCE me out of this chair.
ReplyDeletetrisha
we have a bunko group as well :)
ReplyDeletei love it!!