Friday, October 10, 2008

Pretty Dresses


I was at Costco yesterday, and they had all of their little girl dresses out. Now I am a total sucker for little girl's dresses. Especially the big fancy ones. So when I saw the display, I naturally gravitated towards it. This dress caught my eye, and I knew it would be perfect for my daughter. She has red hair, like me, and we don't look good in pink. Our best color is a teal color. They had all sorts of other cute ones, but this one I had to have. The picture doesn't show all the intricate details on the top, or the flared sleeves, but it reminded me of a princess dress. It's too big for her now, but it should fit her at Christmas time. I loved this so much I had to show it off, even though Christmas is still a few months away. I can't wait to see her in it! Oh and all their dresses are under $20, so very reasonable for fancy kids dresses.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I saw those and secretly wished I had a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are way cute! we got the purple one!

    ReplyDelete