Congrats you lucky dog you! I'm really happy you won though. You should have seen my face when I was looking at the finalist list and I was like, hey, I know that girl! lol
Oh my! That is the best prize ever! Congratulations! You really deserved to win! If you really want to get them broken in I could send my laundry your way for you to do :)
YAY FOR YOU!
ReplyDeleteWow! Now that's one of the best prizes I've seen so far. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteNO WAY..........I'm so happy for you, esp since I've gotten to know you a little on the forum. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cool, you deserve it you are so kind, now I want one too
I think I'd be glad NOT to have the Kelly Ripa part. Unless of course she folds socks...
ReplyDeleteomg! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteYay! You won! Congrats! I think you will have every blogging mom VERY jealous.
ReplyDeleteWow, congrats!
ReplyDeleteI think that's the best WW so far! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you won girly! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Too bad Kelly Rippa doesn't come with it...she's so funny!
ReplyDeletecongrats but a little jealous too with envy i know bad girl bad girl
ReplyDeleteenjoy!!!!
Congrats you lucky dog you! I'm really happy you won though. You should have seen my face when I was looking at the finalist list and I was like, hey, I know that girl! lol
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I'm so jealous!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! When can I come to do laundry?
ReplyDeleteHee hee :)
I am SO jealous! :)
ReplyDeletewww.tinyurl.com/wwpost
WAHOOO! I voted for you! We love our front loaders!
ReplyDeletecongrats! I am green! happy ww!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats! Have fun with it!
ReplyDeleteOh my! That is the best prize ever! Congratulations! You really deserved to win! If you really want to get them broken in I could send my laundry your way for you to do :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! You are such a lucky duck.
ReplyDeletehttp://mud-bug.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-electrifying/
Get. Out. Of. Town!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations... that is awesome. Go out and get a lottery ticket now, its you lucky day.
Have a great day!
Awesome!!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! I am so glad it went to a friend!:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Super excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat's great news, congrats to you!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by to comment me from the UBP. Your blog is sooo cute. I just had to add you to my faves.
Congrats, you lucky duck! I am so glad you won. Thanks for coming by and visiting!:)
ReplyDeleteOh, you lucky! Glad I could help you win. I am very jealous. I'll send my laundry over tomorrow. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a great win!
ReplyDelete