
Hi everyone! I just found out that I am one of 15 finalists to win an AMAZING Electrolux washer and dryer set from Mom Central. I need your help now to win! I need to people to go vote for me. You have to sign up for an account for Mom Central, but it's free. So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go vote for me, #8 strawberryred! I would love you forever if you blogged about it and got all your friends to go vote too. Please spread the word on twitter or on any forums you are a part of. I could really use this set! Winners will be announced on Monday.

I voted for you! How awesome would that be if you won? It looks like you've got the most votes so far. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteDoh - I saw your post after another one :) Good luck though! If I remember I'll post that you are in the contest on my blog :-)
ReplyDeleteOh no! We're up against one another! I was worried this would happen. I'm just a little ol blogger blogging for fun and family... Not a huge follower base like you. Good luck! Looks like you're in the lead! =)
ReplyDeleteI just gave you my vote, good luck!
ReplyDeleteI also left you an award on my blog, you can find it here: http://www.livingmycharmedlife.com/2009/03/life-is-good.html
I voted for you. My username on there is "Sierra0278"
ReplyDelete