Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shooshoos Review and Giveaway

My daughter is in love with shoes. If she sees a shoe, she has to put it on. It doesn't matter if we're inside, or if she already has another shoe on. She still tries to put them on, and is not a big fan when it won't go on over another shoe. Her favorite shoes lately are the soft soled baby shoes from Shooshoos. She won't ever take them off.


They have a new line out called the Smiley line that has a thicker rubber sole. I love the pair of Brown Smileys we got, because my daughter loves to go outside and now I don't have to worry about if she steps on a rock. I know her feet will be protected. The best thing about them is that they are still flexible so it's super easy for my daughter to walk in them. They are still made out of the same natural leather as their other shoes.

They have so many cute styles to choose from! I have a fun time looking at boys shoes, and I thought these monster ones from their regular line were adorable!Or how about these puppy ones?
How can you resist? They have tons of cute styles so be sure to check them out when you're shopping for your next pair of baby shoes.

The only con to these is that the pair we received is wide. I read that 80% off all kids have wide feet, so they have definitely geared these to the majority of kids out there. My daughter just happens to fall into the 20% who do not have wide feet. She still wears them all the time without a problem, but if you look closely you can tell that they are too wide for her.

Want to win a pair? Shooshoos has offered my readers one pair of your choice. They have also offered to give one pair to Bloggers Give!

To enter:
  • Visit Shooshoos and tell me your favorite style of shoe they have available. (They want to hear your feedback!)

For an Additional Entry:
  • Blog about this giveaway and link to this site and to Shooshoos. (1 extra entry)
  • Tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link to it. (! extra entry)
Contest is open to US and Canada. Contest will end March 17th at 11:59 pm MT. Please leave each entry in a separate comment and leave me a way to contact you.

Share/Save/Bookmark

100 comments:

  1. These shoes are so adorable! I really love the Camel Sandal Smiley Sole baby shoes. These would look adorable on my son. Thanks so much for this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown Monsters (#BBR52) | Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the brown monsters and the white giraffes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are so adorable. I like the
    Beige T Bar Smiley followed closely by the Brown Smiley that your daughter is modeling. SOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Truck / Route 66 pair. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NEW Sand / Velcro Strap / Smiley Sole
    (#S2 Sand)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tweeted http://twitter.com/PotamusPrefers/status/1276891673

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cuteness! It's hard to pick just one. I like the Pink Ballet and the and the White 3 Flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. NEW Fushsia / White Flowers (#FFS50) | Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes aremy all-time fave! How adorable!! :)

    Canadian Freebies and Contests
    coolcanucks.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's hard to pick but the white ballet dot shoes are pretty adorable. I have a thing for polka dots.
    cat at 3kidsandus dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. as for me well i realy love all the girl shoes any one will do just have to find a pair that fits add me in on this thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every little girl needs a great pair of Red Shoes!

    I adore the Red Mary Jane's (#DRD40)!


    Thanks

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tweeted


    greeeneyedwhwom (twitter name)

    http://tinyurl.com/akhedo Win Shoo Shoos!!

    Thanks

    nancyrobster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rose Suede Butterfly in xl for a 2 yr old would be nice to win :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. tweeted / lisagee123
    Shooshoos Baby Shoes giveaway~http://tinyurl.com/bwwzv6less than 5 seconds ago from web

    ReplyDelete
  16. So hard to pick just one. I like the Pink/Flower Wrap in small. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Rose Suede Butterfly shoe for a five year old.I am a subscriber.

    linmoe@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Navy/ Sky World Cup pair. They are all pretty darling, though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blogged here:
    http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2009/03/shooshoos-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Twittered giveaway-MeganBWR (Sorry, I can't figure out how to leave the link to it).

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the whit with the pink lace flower! There are a lot of very cute pairs and more reasonable than their competitors.



    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Navy / Puppy / Collar shoes!! Thanks!!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the ones with the lion! If my son had them he would probably never stop growling at his feet!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love the NEW Sand / Beige Smiley Sports
    shoe for my grandson. Those are really nice. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the new Rose Sandal
    gkstratos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the Brown / Velcro Strap / Smiley Sole. I also love the Pink Ballet / Velcro Close (#VPK10) | Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just love the Sand Suede Giraffe shoes(#ASS50). How cute they all are. Thanks for the chance to win. ecghick@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those Puppy Shoes are so cute! Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I heart the Red Mary Jane's ~ classic!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love love love the pink cupcake design!!! I'm a big baker, so those are my first choice!!
    give_me_a_latte at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just think these shoes are sooo cute. When my daughter was little you only had the choice of white soft soled shoes or the fabric ones that came with dresses. I would like to win the Navy / Puppy / Collar (#BNV50) shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have been eyeing the pink lace flower shoes for such a long time!!!
    They are adorable!
    I love this company!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the Sand / Beige Smiley Sports (#S4 Sand). Way cute!
    garyandalesha@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the camel smiley sandals. They would be super cute for summer. I love shoo shoos!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I tweeted! Shoo shoos giveawayhttp://tinyurl.com/adydef less than 5 seconds ago from web

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the Brown with Pink Flower, super cute!. hollybear_4@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I think they are all so adorable! I basically love all the ballet slippers and mary jane type shoes...I think I would have to say I like the pink polka dot ballet slipper...but there are so many cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Pink / Pink Satin Flower are so delicate and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the Pink Ballet! So cute. Thanks for the Chance.

    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like the White Sideflower shoes! They are adorable!

    jessicabcote@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. My favorite style is the Fuchsia Pink T Bar Smiley :)

    ReggieM1961[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the pink satin flower :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Just one favorite?? The twin flower velcro followed by the pink golf.

    ReplyDelete
  44. My family would really like to win this, thanks for the great contest and please enter me :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Tweet http://twitter.com/dlb1980/status/1295017429

    ReplyDelete
  46. They're all so cute....but I think I'd pick the Pink Mary Jane (#DPK50)

    Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love the NEW Pink / Sideflower Smiley (#S3 Pink) | Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes. Thanks for introducing me to this cute shoe company!

    ReplyDelete
  48. i love the puppy shoes,they may encourage my 16 month old grandson to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like the Fuchsia Suede Ballet
    (#VFS90) pair.

    ReplyDelete
  50. CLEARANCE Navy Dolphin Small Only

    ReplyDelete
  51. I’d love the large size Truck/Route 66.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like the Sand Suede / Pirate shoes!


    ParkingGoddessFTW at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like the White / Gold Sports (#SWH33) shoes in a Medium.
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like the pink Mary Jane style.

    ReplyDelete
  56. My favourites are the Sand Puppy (#BSS70)... so cute and gender neutral which is great when you're expecting a 'surprise'!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I blogged:
    http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/03/shoo-shoos-at-sweet-n-sassy-girls.html

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like the Fuchsia Suede Ballet
    (#VFS90). Thanks.

    babychooch (at) gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the White Ballet,Velcro,Dot (#VWH20)

    ReplyDelete
  60. I like NEW Pink / White Dots / Ballet / Smiley Sole (#S5 Pink)


    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. They're all cute but my favorite pair is Pink Puppy (#GPK16). Thanks.
    -Terra H.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like the ballet pink polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like the Rose / Pink Smiley Sports!
    They are very cute.



    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. The Camel Sandal Smiley are perfect for the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  65. My favorite are the Navy Puppy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I tweeted your giveaway http://twitter.com/ThriftyJinxy/status/1340024869

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the Brown / Pink Flower / Velcro
    (#VBR70). They would go with so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I like the little Pink Cupcakes ones (#GPK40) - so cute! :)

    stormraven at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. My favorite is the Navy Airplane!

    jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  70. Mary Jane- pink, ty!
    ffbbcourtney(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. My favorite style of shooshoos is the beige t-bar smiley in a size 6! THanks for the giveaway.

    themeimlookingfor at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. They are all so cute but I think I would choose the NEW Fuchsia / Pink T Bar / Smiley ones. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I love the pink with white dots ballet smiley shoe and the beige/sand shoes!
    bs.webster(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  74. I love the Pink Side Flower smiley's these are adorable shoes, hmm I'll have to go back.
    janae_letterman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I love all the shooshoos but my favorites are NEW Pink / White Dots / Ballet / Smiley Sole (#S5 Pink) | Soft Soled Leather Baby Shoes If I win I would need a size 6 in these Thank You for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love the Denim/Silver Smiley Sports!

    ReplyDelete
  77. The Pink Ballet / Velcro Close (#VPK10) are nice. We would need a size 6-12 months.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Love the cute Denim/Silver Smiley Sports shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love several, but would choose the Navy / Red / Beige Sports. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I love the Camel Sandal Smiley Sole shoes. They are so sporty and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I love the Camel Sandal Smiley Sole shoes. They are so sporty and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  82. They have a great selection, but I finally decided the White Shoe with Blue Hippo is my favorite. She's just irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I love the fuschia and flowers shoes. My 6 week old daughter would look great in them! Thanks for the give-away opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I like sand puppy.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I love the Black/Black Flower/Velcro (#VBL60) shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  86. We don't know what "the bump" is yet, so I will go with the unisex White Sports (#SWH10) in a size small. Thank you so much for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  87. The White Ballet / Velcro / Dot (#VWH20) are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love the Pink Cupcake shoes!

    ms.lilyk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Love Smiley Sports in denim!

    aprilwatkins(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Fuchsia / Pink T Bar / Smiley these are so cute! I love shoes! Thanks for this awesome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Beige / Sand Sports
    (#SBG01) are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  92. i tweeted: http://twitter.com/ttotheina

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like the Flower Smiley shoes in navy. Very cute and look comfy.
    renee
    chachi51@optilink.us

    ReplyDelete