Friday, March 27, 2009
Flip'n Fridays
Cat from 3 Kids N Us has started Flip'n Fridays where you post a video about what has been going on this past week. I decided to join in, and here's my first Flipin' Friday video.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks so much for joining in!
ReplyDeleteMy son was the same way as a toddler, I swear he was the pickiest kid we've ever seen.
I love her hair by the way!
Oh yeah, we have definately gone through the "picky stage". UGH!
ReplyDeleteGreat video (Sorry about the crummy weather)
She's a cutie Trisha! Crackers are good. I may have to join in next week or so. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat drives me nuts is that she's never been picky before. It's a new thing and I don't know what to do about it!
ReplyDeleteOur worst year for picky eating was when Ryan was 2, it stressed me out terribly.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is so cute!
Your daughter is so sweet Trisha. And I totally understand my daughter is 20 months and lately all she wants to eat is bolonga and yogurt and cheese ! She use to love pasta and would eat it all the time now she hates it and spits it back at us ! Hope you figure something out! So you still feed her? If so maybe she wants to feed herself . I dunno they can be a little tricky these little ones .
ReplyDeleteLisa- we usually try to let her feed herself. Sometimes if we don't want her getting messy we will feed her, but she still usually helps us move the spoon to her mouth.
ReplyDeleteMy kids are so picky sometimes too. I don't get how they can love something and then the next time I make it they don't want it.
ReplyDelete