Tuesday, March 24, 2009

muvee Reveal

I had a lot of videos and pictures that I take, but I don't really do anything with them. Well, I didn't. I just got a chance to try muvee Reveal, and awesome software program that makes fun movies out of your pictures and videos.

It was super simple to use. Basically you open the pictures you want to use in your video. Then you can arrange them the way you want, rotate, fix red eye, whatever else you want to do to them. Then you pick what style of video you want (I chose a scrapbook style for mine). Then you can add music if you want (I didn't have any on that computer to add, so I chose to not use it). Then you can customize your titles and credits, and that's it! It's super easy, and super quick.



You can even try it out for free with a 15 day free trial. I wanted to thank Family Review Network and muvee Reveal for the chance to try this out! I know I'll use it in the future.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment