Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What Would You Do With $200?

If I had $200, I could be nice and decide to let my husband buy one of these:Or maybe if I am REALLY nice, I'd let him buy some of these:


But only because he bought me this:



For this, which was yesterday:
What we'd probably end up using it for would be this:

So I can continue to do this:
Out here:
While my daughter does this:
What would you do if you had $200?


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. I would pay my outrageously high cable bill for yet another month of tv, phone, and internet use. With the $7 plus change leftover I would go to Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what I would do with it. Most likely take my daughter out shopping for spring clothes because nothing is going to fit her from last year. Ugh!

    I hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you! Your daughter is too cute in those shades!

    ReplyDelete