Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Apron Giveaway!

I have been chosen as one of 15 finalists to win an Electrolux washer and dryer set. These things are amazing, and super expensive (Like $6,000) and I want to win SOOOOOOO bad! So as a thank you for your vote, I am giving away a super cute flirty apron I made this morning.

Want to win this adorable apron?
It's easy! To enter:
  • Go vote for me, #8, strawberryred by leaving a comment on this post. (You do have to register for MomCentral, but it's free and you can unsubscribe after Monday.)

For extra entries (You have to vote for me first in order for these to count):
  • Blog about this contest to encourage others to go vote for me! (5 extra entries)
  • Tweet about this contest (1 entry per tweet)
Open to US residents only (sorry I can't afford the shipping worldwide! I'd still love it if you voted for me though!) Contest will close Monday after MomCentral announces the winners.

Share/Save/Bookmark

70 comments:

  1. I tweeted 1 http://twitter.com/hisminenours6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you last night!! =] im keeping ym fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Today is my first time to your blog. So cute! Anyway, wanted to tell you I blogged, twittered and voted for ya!

    My twitter is mommy2two. My Mommy Central Name is amarsaglia. And this comment links my blog. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted too! I love your blog and I am excited about Mommy Central. i am a newbie to both and grateful for you to be one of my neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!

    CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for ya Girl!!! Good Luck!

    And that is such a cute apron!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, coming over from another blog...I went and voted for you. Good luck! What an awesome thing to win! I LOVE the apron you made! My fav. color combination...Lovely! Thanks for the giveaway!

    rhondamm@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I registered and voted for you. Good luck! And thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted, good luck!!! I am dying for my first apron and this is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I registered and voted for you the other day because I wanted to but this apron is beautiful. I didn't know you made aprons. I want in on it :). I am finleypotamus over on Mom Central.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tweeted today at http://twitter.com/PotamusPrefers/status/1354612466

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tweeted yesterday at http://twitter.com/PotamusPrefers/status/1350723871

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted for you. GOOD LUCK!

    addeviant006 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I voted!! evelester@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I blogged about it here- http://confessionsofahousewife.com/2009/03/19/a-few-giveaways-to-check-out/

    (going to comment 5 times for the 5 entries) delete the extras if you dont do your contests like that!

    evelester@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. blogged it comment 2
    evelester@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. blogged it comment 3
    evelester@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. blogged it comment 4
    evelester@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. blogged it comment 5
    evelester@gmail.com

    Thanks- and BEAUTIFUL apron- I have actually never owned an apron, this would be so cool! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. I voted for you- good luck!!! (And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that uber ADORABLE apron!!!)

    leccalave@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You got my vote, good luck! Also, that apron is too cute!!!! blissfulshelley@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1356290111

    ReplyDelete
  23. 1
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/03/sweetnsassy-apron-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. 2
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/03/sweetnsassy-apron-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. 3
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/03/sweetnsassy-apron-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. 4
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/03/sweetnsassy-apron-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. 5
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/03/sweetnsassy-apron-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. I voted for you! I'm itsahumanzoo. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I voted for you Trisha! Good luck! I'm Miranda23. I also included this in my Around the Blogosphere post today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I voted for you and I wish you GOOD LUCK!
    user name kewpiedoll04

    ReplyDelete
  31. tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04

    ReplyDelete
  32. i voted! good luck, they're so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I voted...I'm ArmySister!

    Kimberly @ AllAboutKimberly & A Novel Mind

    ReplyDelete
  34. Blogged/Offering extra entries

    http://anovelmind.com/grand-opening/

    Kimberly @ AllAboutKimberly & A Novel Mind
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  35. Blogged/Offering extra entries

    http://anovelmind.com/grand-opening/

    Kimberly @ AllAboutKimberly & A Novel Mind
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  36. Blogged/Offering extra entries

    http://anovelmind.com/grand-opening/

    Kimberly @ AllAboutKimberly & A Novel Mind
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  37. Blogged/Offering extra entries

    http://anovelmind.com/grand-opening/

    Kimberly @ AllAboutKimberly & A Novel Mind
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  38. Blogged/Offering extra entries

    http://anovelmind.com/grand-opening/

    Kimberly @ AllAboutKimberly & A Novel Mind
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  39. I voted for you!! Good luck!
    Peggy1116
    Thanks for this wonderful apron giveaway.Its beautiful
    matternu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I voted, I'm number 269, good luck sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Too cute! I voted! I know how important it is too try and get people to vote when you're a finalist - good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I tweeted http://twitter.com/PotamusPrefers/status/1361617992

    ReplyDelete
  43. I voted for you my username on there is "sierra0278".

    ReplyDelete
  44. I voted for you - good luck - I hope you win

    ReplyDelete
  45. I tweeted at:

    http://twitter.com/Lisakcoan/status/1362096522

    ReplyDelete
  46. Blogged here:
    http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2009/03/apron-giveaway.html
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  47. Blogged here:
    http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2009/03/apron-giveaway.html
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  48. Blogged here:
    http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2009/03/apron-giveaway.html
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  49. Blogged here:
    http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2009/03/apron-giveaway.html
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  50. Blogged here:
    http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2009/03/apron-giveaway.html
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  51. I voted for you! My mom central username is Seksiricki. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I voted! createdcustom comment 376

    Good luck to you! What an awesome contest!
    And well thank you for offering this super cute apron!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I voted for you! Good luck! And I love the apron!
    aprilsmail at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I voted for you. Good luck.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/donnak4/status/1364789565

    ReplyDelete
  56. I voted for you! I hope you win it - that is the most awesome washer/dryer!

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. voted for you... janaeg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I voted for you. I hope you win!! What a cute apron. I hope I win!! Elisa Brazell

    ReplyDelete
  59. The apron would get some wear. Thanks for having the wonderful giveaway.

    dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I voted for you,Trisha, I hope you win! My Mom Central entry is #284,my username is Twincere.
    Good luck!I love the apron, where did you find time to make that?LOL!
    Twincere(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Did you give this away and I just can't find the post? :o(

    ReplyDelete