I finally decided enough was enough, and a few days ago I started down in the basement organizing things and stacking boxes so we could move stuff that was upstairs down into the basement. Now I'm working on our living room, which had way to much stuff in it. Last night I managed to clean off an entire bookshelf filled with junk that we are planning on moving downstairs. This cleared up a whole corner that we are going to put our Christmas tree in.
Yes, we don't have our tree up yet. We haven't had anywhere to put it! Now that the space is cleared I need to get the tree up. I also need to vacuum badly. I can't do that right now though, because the baby is sleeping and our vacuum is super loud.
Once I get the front room done, I'm planning on moving into the kitchen/dining room, which is also doubling as my sewing table/ craft room. You can bet that is a huge mess. I cannot wait until it is done, and I have an organized house. It makes me breathe a sigh of relief just thinking about it.

You're braver than I. We've been in our house two years and I've been pregnant or with a newborn for all of them. I figure I'll start organizing in the next 5 years or so. lol
ReplyDelete