Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm back!

We made it back safe and sound last night. It was an 11 hour car ride, and I'm glad to be home. I wish we could have stayed for another week though.

We went to visit my parents in California, and it was so nice. We got to relax, and my daughter was spoiled by all my siblings. I realized that my family is all grown up. My youngest brother is 15, but I still think of him as an 8 year old. I moved out about 8 years ago, and I see them a few times a year, but they have grown up while I wasn't looking.

I have lots of pictures to show you, but I just wanted to let you know I am home safe and sound now. I'll try to get those pictures up a little later today or tomorrow sometime!


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment