Tuesday, December 23, 2008

7 Random Things

I got tagged a little while ago by bloggymommy, and I just never got around to doing it, so here goes.

I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself

1. I am very picky about what chocolate things I like. I like candy chocolate, I like brownies, but I don't like chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, or dark chocolate.

2. I'm the odd person out in my family. I'm the only one married, the only one with a kid. Growing up all of my siblings were invloved in high school sports, except me. I did dance instead. I'm the girly girl, and I don't look a lot like anyone else in my family. My sister and I have the same smile, but that's it.

3. I love to read. I always have. My parents used to punish me by taking away my books.

4. I was valedictorian of my high school.

5. I took piano lessons for 7 years, but never learned how to play when people were singing, and I can't really play now at all. I think if I had a paino to practice on everyday it would come back to me.

6. I've never taken a sewing class, just learned from my mom and from trial and error.

7. I am a professional makeup artist. It was part of my training as an esthetician, but I took extra classes and have worked on a few independent movies and photo shoots. I am also certified to do permanent cosmetics.

I think I was supposed to tag 7 people too, but since my time on this computer is limited I'm just going to tag anyone who wants to do this. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment