If you want to see it go here: Utah Wolf Productions and click on Dr. Jerk.
Monday, December 8, 2008
It's done!
So you know how I have been so crazy busy getting ready for this music video I was in? Well, we filmed it on Sat, and it is up!
If you want to see it go here: Utah Wolf Productions and click on Dr. Jerk.

If you want to see it go here: Utah Wolf Productions and click on Dr. Jerk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, you're fabulous! So darling too!
ReplyDeleteGreat tune, it has a great sound.
Very cool! Good job! I loved how he turned you around at the end so he could get extra face time! lol You're so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLOL! The director told him to so they could see his reaction as well. Since he is the main person in the video anyways.
ReplyDelete