Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family Time

This has been a crazy month for me, and for you, I can imagine. Well I've finally got a chance to relax. I'm spending Christmas with my family, so I can sit back and relax all I want. We bought all the gifts beforehand, so now it's just doing the fun stuff.

I can say though, that I might not be able to write a lot in the next week and a half, since I have to con my sister into using her laptop, or wait until my parent's computer is free.

I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas! I'll try to write every now and then, but it's going to be boring since I don't have any pictures, and I didn't bring the cables to upload new ones. Besides, I bet you are all busy with family too.


Share/Save/Bookmark



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Hope you are having a good week off. I'm taking One Fifth Avenue to read with me on vacation.

    Just found your blog, I saw you were featured on The Ultimate Role Mommy Blogroll, too, and wanted to reach out. I put up a post today about two kids vs. three, and was hoping you could join the discussion when you can over at www.lovethatmax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete