Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Things have been so crazy around here this week that I haven't been around much. Sorry! Next week should be a little calmer though.

So here's what's going on. I have been hired to be the main actress in a music video for a local up and coming musician. We have rehearsal and a photo shoot tomorrow night, and the actual filming on Sat. I play a doctor's wife, and I have been frantically trying to get myself to look that part. I did my nails, just finished waxing my eyebrows, I've been making jewelry, getting clothes together, etc. Then I had a dentists appointment today, and I have a hair appointment tomorrow. So I apologize for not being around much.

Thanks for sticking around and entering all the fun contests I have going on right now! There's lots more to come!


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. That is really awesome! When will we get to see this?

    BTW, can you re-add my the Mom Buzz button. The file was moved. :( Thanks...

    ReplyDelete