Friday, November 21, 2008

Vinyl Decor Giveaway! $25 gift Certificate *CONTEST CLOSED*


Vinyl decor has become very popular lately, and I have found a great company for all your vinyl needs. E.A.D. Designs have such a wide variety of items at such a great price. You are bound to find something you like.

Check out this fun growth chart. It would be so cute in a little girl's room! Or how about this dinosaur for a little boys room?
I also thing this Splish Splash would be adorable on the side of the bathtub. They have tons of sayings, different colors, and they do custom orders! I have never seen a company that has this big of a variety. Also, if you've seen something you like somewhere, contact them, they might be able to make it for you! They even have themed rooms, or stick families for your car! (I think the flip flop family is adorable!)

I am planning on doing some Christmas shopping with them, and with free shipping for orders over $20, you can't go wrong!

But wait, it gets better. They have offered all my readers a 25% off discount when you use the code SWEET-N-SASSY.

They have also offered one lucky person a $25 gift certificate to their store!

To enter:
  • Go visit their site, and tell me what you might buy with the gift card if you won.

For extra entries:
  • Blog about this contest and link to this post and to E.A.D. Designs. (3 extra entries! Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry)
  • Stumble this post (1 entry)
  • Add me to your blogroll (1 entry)
  • Add my button to your site (1 entry)
Contest will end at midnight on November 28th. Please make sure you leave me a way to contact you, either by leaving your email, or having it on your profile. (Make sure your profile is public if you do this!) I can't contact you otherwise. Winner will have 48 hours to respond, otherwise I will pull a new winner! Open to US residents only.

*CONTEST CLOSED*

Share/Save/Bookmark

78 comments:

  1. I love the monkey growth chart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love vinyl lettering. They have some great stuff at this site. I have some lettering in my house now and want some more! I love the Personalized Family Name Overlay.
    shannipooh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the LIl Slugger wall decal! They have some really cute stuff!
    hawkgirl_16 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Hawaiian Wall Panel. They have so many great choices though.
    3kidsnus at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the stick figures people- cute idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flower Vines with Butterflies Wall Panel is precisely what I need for my bedroom.
    traymona[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the lil slugger decals are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the quote "a friend is a present you give yourself"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Chalk It Line! What a great way to leave reminders, set chores, and changed them up easily. :)

    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the vinyl stuff. I've got 2 in my daughter's bathroom, two in her bedroom and one in her playroom. They are so neat and cheap decor that looks so stinkin' cute! If I was going to order another one, I'd pick one of the laundry ones. I am getting ready for a laundry room make over and I think that would look so cute in there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would get the Personalized Name Plaque Kit

    * Kit - Unfinished Kit
    * Name(s) - Xavier
    * Plaque Style - Boy
    * *Color - Green

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Personalized Family Name Scroll Sign Kit.

    rebbi511 at peoplepc.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Family rooted in love tree-really beautiful!ashlyn@chuparkoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow they do have a ton. i love the chore chart stuff and the stars (of course).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Wonder...a feeling of quote. I would get a few of the definitions to put on the playroom walls

    ReplyDelete
  16. Family is everything is my choice

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Little Birds decal. That would be so cute in my downstairs bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I discovered and gave a thumbs up on stumbleupon!

    username: skellytor

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Hawaiian Wall Panel.

    azexpat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the family tree!

    sockmonkeygreetings @ comcast . net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would use the gift certificate to order lettering for my last name!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My younger sister would love the butterfly decal! Id pick her an assortment of butterflies and flowers!
    Yasmineo142[at]hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I stumbled and gave this post a thumbs up!
    Yasmineo142{AT}hotmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love all the Chalk-it's. That would be so useful. Thank you so much!
    judybrittle at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. If I won I would have to get the Messages Chalk-It Vinyl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would get "When words fail music speaks" wall lettering art.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the I love you not only. Very nice and hard to choose. Thank you
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like quite a bit...probably get one of the picture wall vinyls.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a hard decision, but I'd definitely have to get the "Wash your hands, mom said so" decal for our bathroom mirror!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think my 12 year old would love the Owl on Branch 2. She mentioned wanting something for her walls for xmas too so I might have to do some more looking.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love you not only, and It's never too! Would be wonderful for in our barren bdrm!

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I stumbled your giveaway

    Username: wastebasketsa

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really like all the different trees. I just can't decide which one I like the best. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've been wanting a new quote for our living room and I love the one that says, "After all, it's what we've done that makes us what we are."

    mmheightman(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. The Personalized Family Name Scroll Sign; thanks for the giveaway.
    aghendrick@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the Splish Splash lettering for my kids bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  37. If I won . . . there are two things I have wanted.
    The first is:
    "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. Eyes, Ears, Mouth, and Nose."
    I would put this with some beautiful, close-up pictures (of each body part) a photographer took of my son.
    The next would be the Salt Lake Temple with an overlay that says:
    "Minster Family
    Established 2005
    Eternity 2008"

    ReplyDelete
  38. Opps . . . here is my email address
    minster2005@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the Messages Chalk-It Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would get the "faith" and "love" decals in Chinese, for my adopted daughter from China!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Christina - xristya@rock.com - I might get the Vine Wall Panel, in Dark Red! The entire concept of these removable wall panels is very heady for me - so great!

    ReplyDelete
  42. They have a nice large selection to pick from.
    "Music Washes Away" is one of my favorites.
    Thank you for the nice giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  43. WOW, those are beautiful! A great way to snaz up a room if I might say!

    As difficult as it may be to pick I think any of the Western things would be right up my alley.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would choose some of the wall panels...it would be hard to pick, however, I like them all!

    tristanjh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I added your button to my blog!

    tristanjh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. lil slugger decals would be perfect for my grandson

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would get the Hawaiian Wall Art Decals
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would get the vinyl sheets for the cricut, or the own on branch :)

    stephenandsteph@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  49. the Hawaiian Wall Panel is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like the Vine Wall Panel. Look great in my kitchen.

    kohndr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'd buy CHALKIT-02.

    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would love the Family Chores Chalk-It Vinyl!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like the Chinese Lettering - especially the one for kindness

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would love any 'chipboard album' thank you
    ashlomb at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like the imagine, explore, discover one

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love Believe winter 03!
    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  57. I stumbled! (bluevioletof2)
    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like the I dig Dinosaurs.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I put your button on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I put you on my blog roll.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would either buy the polka dots or one of the flower groups. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love, love, love the owl in the tree. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would use the gift certificate for different colors of the Cricut Vinyl Sheets. I want to use it with the Cricut cutter I am getting for my daugher for Christmas. I am assuming (hopefully correctly) she will share it with me! Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I would buy the "Shh...Baby Sleeping" sign. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete