Thursday, November 13, 2008

How to Make a Halter Tutu Dress: Version 2

This post has been moved to here: How to Make a Layered Tutu
I apologize for the inconvenience!














Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Yah! The first to comment :-) This looks really great and with three little tutu girls in my house, I need to learn how to make these! Thanks for showing me. I think this is actually something I can do! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, making my heart ache for the little girl I won't have.. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome. I think I'll do this for my goddaughters' birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your a live saver. i need these for my flower girl dresses and i didnt want to pay 80 bucks for something i thought i could make. Thanks and i will definatly send some pics when im finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy there are such sweet people as you that care to help others ! I have been searching all over for instructions ! I thought it was made like a tutu but wasn't quite sure . Thanks again your a doll :0)

    ReplyDelete