Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas of Dreams Giveaway!

Hi everyone. I don't know if you've heard about this or not, but MomDot is having a Christmas of Dreams giveaway where one lucky winner will win a Christmas of their Dreams!

Here is a list of sponsors that they currently have:

* Dyson
* BabyPop
* The Shrunks
* Soda Club
* Kadi Prescott
* Uncommonly Cute
* Lollipop Book Club
* Kuster
* Silly Monkeez
* LA Plates
* Natitys Design
* Little Black Box
* Koshas
* Kidz Sunglasses
* JAS Creations
* Appledonia
* LeapFrog
* Mutsy
* Kushies
* Huddy Buddy
* Mimsi-Bags
* BottleWise
* Lets Go Strolling
* DaBib
* Sassy Baby
* Baby Legs
* Scentsy
* FeeFiFoto
* Randi100
* Organic Blankees
* Shi Shu Style
* Georgie Tees

Wow, look at this list! Some of my favorite things are this kitchen from Modern Tots, or the rocker. It looks easy enough for my 18 month old to climb on and off by herself. I love all the shirts from Appledonia, especially the frog, or the turkey, or even the penguin! Who doesn't love Leap Frog toys? My daughter saw this at someone's house and fell in love with it! Check out this rocker from Kushies! I love it! Oh, and check out these couch blankets from Organic Blankees. I love that they are so big!

Go check out these wonderful sponsors and don't forget to enter the blog party at Momdot that starts tomorrow!


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment