So, what does this mean? Here's what it says on Twilighter's Anonymous:
You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of greatimportance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can besensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment andappreciate the kind way you always handle things.
So, who are you?

This is awesome! Im going to take it right now, and I'll post my results on my blog. be sure to check and see who I am.
ReplyDeleteWhy what else would anyone think I am...I am a Bella....I will post my results tomorrow. I knew it, Edward has always been mine! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm an Alice...hm.... Actually I don't know what to make of that because I'm the only person alive it seems who has yet to read Twilight.
ReplyDeleteI'm an Esme too! :)
ReplyDeleteJen- Alice is good. She's a spunky fun loving girl that everyone loves.
ReplyDelete