Saturday, November 1, 2008

Winners!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by from the bloggy carnival! I hope everyone had fun entering tons of contests, and hopefully everyone wins at least something!

I have two winners to announce today.

The first is for the custom piece of art from Kirby's Krafts.

The winner was number 94, Jen who said "I like the handmade photo frame."

Congrats Jen!

The second winner was for one of the nursing covers from my boutique Cutie Covers.

That winner was number 32, Blessings Abound who said, "I like the black and white vintage floral fabric! Thanks!"

Congrats to both of you ladies! You will have 48 hours to get back to me, otherwise I will have to draw a new winner!

For those of you who didn't win the nursing cover but really wanted one, I sell them for only $20, and they are wider than the name brands out there! It's such a good deal! Maybe hint to people that you want one for a Christmas gift or for a baby shower gift. :)

Thank you to everyone who stopped by and visited my blog, and I hope you will come back in the future. I am always looking for fun giveaways to do!


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment