Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Twilight Extravaganza!

For all you Twilight fans out there, Toni from A Daily Dose of Toni is having a huge Twilight Extravaganza in honor of the movie coming out. I already have my tickets! Hubby and I are seeing it together on the 22nd as part of our anniversary celebration. I have a group of friends going the night before, so I asked hubby if he wanted to see it, or if I should go with the girls. He said he wanted to see it. And yes, he has read all the books and he enjoys them!

Anywho, to get back to the extravaganza, here's the reminder to go visit Toni starting on the 7th to win some fun Twilight inspired prizes!

A Daily Dose of Toni

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I talked my DH into coming to watch it with me also. I haven't gotten tickets yet though. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for tickets already I need to buy mine too. Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete