oh well yeah, that would be my favorite as well. wonderful photograph. do u have it in a frame haning on a wall somewhere?
Beautiful wedding photo...
That is gorgeous!!!!!! Wow!!! I can understand why its his favorite!!!!http://crazyadventuresinparenting.blogspot.com
taht is a great photo!
Gorgeous!!!
What a beautiful picture!
I can see why it is one of his favorties, it's stunnin!!
OMG it's like from a movie.How GORGEOUS!
BEAUTIFUL !!
How beautiful! You look like what every woman dreams of for their wedding day.
that is sooooo beautiful!here's mine... thanks!
that is an absolutely gorgeous picture!
So pretty!
That is a beautiful pic! I love your blog. Where did you get the Blogger layout with tabs?Oh, and I found your blog through mom blogs.
So beautiful! The scenery is amazing!
I can see why it's his favorite. It's beautiful and very classic! I love your dress too!
So very beautiful!!
here from MOMDOT!
That is incredibly beautiful!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Need Bedroom Furniture? Talking to the DIY experts
oh well yeah, that would be my favorite as well. wonderful photograph. do u have it in a frame haning on a wall somewhere?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful wedding photo...
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous!!!!!! Wow!!! I can understand why its his favorite!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://crazyadventuresinparenting.blogspot.com
taht is a great photo!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteI can see why it is one of his favorties, it's stunnin!!
ReplyDeleteOMG it's like from a movie.
ReplyDeleteHow GORGEOUS!
BEAUTIFUL !!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! You look like what every woman dreams of for their wedding day.
ReplyDeletethat is sooooo beautiful!
ReplyDeletehere's mine... thanks!
that is an absolutely gorgeous picture!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful pic! I love your blog. Where did you get the Blogger layout with tabs?
ReplyDeleteOh, and I found your blog through mom blogs.
So beautiful! The scenery is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI can see why it's his favorite. It's beautiful and very classic! I love your dress too!
ReplyDeleteSo very beautiful!!
ReplyDeletehere from MOMDOT!
ReplyDeleteThat is incredibly beautiful!
ReplyDelete