Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Amazon Prime Free Trial

I have to say, I love Amazon.com. We shop there all the time! You can usually find great deal on DVD's and books. In fact, when "Breaking Dawn" came out, I had pre-ordered it from Amazon, and I got it the same day it came out. Now, one of my neighbors had done the same thing, but she didn't get hers until 3 days later. Why did I get mine so soon? Well, because we are members of Amazon Prime.

That's right! We get free two day shipping, and on special things like the release of "Breaking Dawn," we got the book sooner than everyone else. What's nice is if we really wanted something right away, we could pay $3.99 for overnight shipping. How great is that? Oh, and it doesn't matter how big your order is. There are no minimum orders.

Now that I've talked up how wonderful it is, I've got great news for you. Amazon is offering a free 30 day trial if you sign up before October 31st! Now you can get all the same benefits that we do, for free!

Just click on the button above, and you can sign up right away and start experiencing the joys of Amazon Prime! (Hint: this is a great way to get Christmas shopping done, especially if you have to ship to family members far away. Just mail it straight to them! They will gift wrap it for you.)


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment