But let me tell you about one of my absolute favorite treatments; the lash and brow tint.
Being a red head, I have super light eyebrows and eyelashes. The first time I had this done on me, I was amazed! I actually had eyebrows without darkening them! And my eyelashes! I could go without mascara and not look sick. I haven't been without mascara since junior high. I never left the house without my mascara. Those of you who have darker lashes and brows don't understand. I seriously looked like I was on my deathbed without mascara. Then I discovered the lash tint. It was great when I went camping, or swimming, because then I didn't have to worry about getting raccoon eyes.I was planning on having this redone right before I went into the hospital to have my daughter, so when people came to visit I wouldn't look like I had gone through heck. Let me tell you how disappointed I was when I found out that because of the hormones, the tint would not take! I was devastated. So I put on my waterproof mascara before we went to the hospital, and no one knew the difference.
Being a stay at home mom, I don't always find time to get a decent shower, let alone do my makeup everyday. I just had this done again this past weekend, and I had forgotten how wonderful it is. Now when my neighbors stop by, I don't have to hide my face, or when I go to get the mail I don't have to put on my sunglasses, simply because I didn't find time to put on my makeup. I don't know how I did without it. If you are interested in trying this, I'm sure several salons or spas in your area offer this. Just call around and ask. It's fairly inexpensive too.
This stuff is also great for tinting men's hair as well. My husband had dyed his dark brown hair black for an acting gig he had, but his eyebrows and goatee just didn't match. I pulled out my trusty tint and it worked wonderful. Maybe your man has a little bit of gray they want to hide. Or maybe your man is like my hubby and likes the gray. (He actually can't wait to go gray since he loves the salt and pepper look. Oh, and he only turns 30 this year!) If they like the gray, but want a little change, try Touch of Gray - it lets you keep some gray and works gradually. You can get a free box just Click Here

I didn't know such a treatment existed! I MUST have this done. My hair, eyelashes included, is as dark as can be. Unfortunately, about 10 years ago six of the lashes over my right eye inexplicably turned white. White. And it seems that nothing but the most expensive mascara can ever truly cover them.
ReplyDeleteI am looking into this tinting business right now!
Oh my goodness! You just described ME! I found your blog on Parent Reviewers blogroll - I just emailed Elina that mine was not listed...anyway... I need to look into this tint immediately. I've never heard of it before! I have strawberry blonde hair and I was just giggling away through your post because it sounds so like me. I never go anywhere without mascara and if I for some reason forgot to apply it before leaving the house, we have to stop at Walgreens and pick some up. It's a real emergency! I use sunglasses all the time to hide my eyes...oh, too funny!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed visiting you!