
This is a layout I did as a gift for my cousin's wedding. The pictures were from their wedding announcement, and I framed it so they could hang it in their front room. (The colors for that room were red, black, and cream)
While you're here, don't forget to enter my contest I'm having!
While you're here, don't forget to enter my contest I'm having!

That is very beautiful. I like it a lot.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! I love all the swirls!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet gift! I bet they love it!
ReplyDeletethat is an absolutely gorgeous page!
ReplyDeleteWell done! You did a good job putting them together.
ReplyDeleteThey both look so in love and happy. Great couple!
Have a great weekend!
WOW That's a very awesome page. :) Glad you joined us.
ReplyDeleteWow - what an awesome gift! I bet they loved it - it's a beautiful layout, color-coordinated with the room and everything. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy SS!
awe sooo in-love. love the layout.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.creationsbycarlota.com/2008/09/scrapbook-saturday-i-am-very-proud.html
That's a nice gift! I'm sure they loved it! Nice LO! :)
ReplyDeletelovely! they are totally in love!
ReplyDeletehttp://scrapcollection.blogspot.com/2008/09/father-and-daughter.html
I love this layout and the color combination too.. :)
ReplyDelete