Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Winner of the Wiggle Giggle Learn Giveaway

Well, the previous winner did not leave me a way to contact her, and I haven't heard from her, so I have picked another winner. The new winner is:

#20 sphinx63

Who said: "I learned that you should get your baby on a schedule. "The schedule you create for her is the start to developing discipline in her life. Through using a schedule, you will be teaching her when to expect certain events such as nap time, bed time, bath time, bottle, etc… This discipline will eventually roll over into her ability to self-soothe in her crib even if she wakes up in the middle of the night and to play independently without you having to be right beside her." Thanks!"

Once again, you have 48 hours to contact me, or a new winner will be pulled!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments: