Friday, September 19, 2008

Ghoulish Giveaway!


It's almost that time again! Time to get out the costumes and decide what you are going to dress up as this year. Or what your kids are going to be! I've already picked out my dd's costume, now I just have to make it. Well, Halloween is coming upon us, and since it is one of my favorite holidays, I am happy to announce that I will be having a week of "Ghoulish Giveaways" to get you excited for Halloween. I have lots of great prizes, and the funs starts on Monday September 22! Be sure to check back then! And feel free to grab my contest button to remind you and to help spread the word!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, I love anything to do with Halloween! I'll go put your button up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN,FUN,FUN ! I put both your buttons on my page !

    ReplyDelete