
I have finally decided what my daughter is going to be for Halloween, now I just have to decide what I will be, and my husband. Although he usually waits until the last minute to pull something out from his parent's old costume box.
I'm going to write a whole post about my daughter's costume in the next few days, so look for that. Let's just say she is going to be a strawberry. Not that creative you say? Wait till you see it.
But for those of you trying to decide, here are some links that have great ideas for you and your kids:
- From the Family fun site: http://familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts/season/specialfeature/halloween_ms_costumes/
- Kids' Turn Central: http://www.kidsturncentral.com/holidays/hcostume2.htm
- Oh, and I had to include these adorable butterfly wings from the Martha Stewart site
- Looking for maternity costume ideas? Here you go!
- There's also a list of fun couple maternity costumes here.
- Or looking for easy infant costumes? Here's a great list.

that picture is so stinkin cute.
ReplyDeletetrisha