Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Piggy Paint: Non-Toxic Nail Polish Review and Giveaway *CLOSED*


I love nail polish. I can't remember the last time I didn't have it on my toes. When I was younger I used to do my nails once a week. Now that I have a daughter, I love to paint her nails. I started painting her toenails when she was just a baby, but I was scared to paint her fingernails because she always had her hands in her mouth. I didn't want the nail polish to chip off and have her swallow it. I remember looking for non-toxic nail polish, but didn't really find anything.

If this sounds familiar to you, I've finally found the perfect non-toxic nail polish that is safe for little girls of all ages! It is free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, biphenyl A, ethyl acetate and acetone... and made in the USA! Piggy Paint was created by a mom who had the same worries we have. Piggy Paint has no smelly odors, no harmful toxins, and won't damage your kids nails or the environment! Want to see the difference between solvent based kids nail polishes and Piggy Paint? Check out this picture! Wow, right?


I tried the Girl's Rule Color and loved it! My daughter kept pointed to the polish on the nails. She thought it was great. I tried out their non-toxic polish remover, and it was awesome! There was no smell. Which is a huge plus in my husband's opinion. Growing up my dad used to make me go outside or go out in the cold garage to do my nails. If I'd had this nail polish and nail polish remover that doesn't smell, I wouldn't have had to do that! I even tried the remover on my expensive OPI nail polish, and it came right off. What isn't to love about this product?

Want to win one of their gift packs?

To Enter:
  • Visit Piggy Paint and tell me your favorite color or giftpack.

Optional Extra Entries:
  • Blog about this contest and include a link to Piggy Paint and to this contest (5 extra entries)
  • Add me to your blogroll (1 extra entry)
  • Tweet about this contest (1 extra entry)
Contest is open to US residents and will end on March 9th 11:59pm MT. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me, or I will draw a new winner. Please make sure you have some way for me to contact you.


Share/Save/Bookmark

99 comments:

  1. Mac n' cheese, please. :) Thanks.

    gahome2mom(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added your new link to my blogroll. Thanks.

    gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls Rule!! I'm speaking of the color/gift pack, but hey, we do pretty much rock, right? =)
    garyandalesha@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replaced the old button with the new one!
    garyandalesha@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Girls Rule gift pack! Very girly colors. utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Mac N cheese. What a fun color. I would feel so much better using these with my daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the Toe-Tally Fancy
    Gift Pack. My favorite color is the Angel Kisses. Thanks so much for this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the Girls Rule gift pack is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  9. ribbons bows and toes looked great. but i loved all the pinks too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Toe-Tally Fancy
    Gift Pack. Cute colors.
    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the angel kisses color! I have never painted Babe's nails yet and it's totally time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am seriously in love with Ice Cream Dream and Forever Fancy!
    thanks so much(:

    xjenniferlovesme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to get my grandaughters the Toe-Tally Fancy Gift Pack.

    Ellen
    eering99@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Girls Rule but also like Ice Cream Dream. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Toe-Tally Fancy!!!! I am on bed rest with my first (about to pop!) and we are so excited! Little Carmen Lali would love to win this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clouds of candy!!

    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. oink!! tea party for two, wish i had it on my car!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We love the Girl's Rule gift pack!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Toe Tally!!

    princessaire18 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Little Miss Firecracker set
    gkstratos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the Cotton Candy!! Thanks for the chance!

    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Girls Rule

    dove42(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tippy Toe Show
    Gift Pack
    is my favorite. Love that name, too.
    traymona[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the "Little Miss Firecracker Gift Pack."
    I love nail polishes too. Walgreen's is having an awesome sale on some right now and I'm going to try to get a few bottles. Just painted my toe nails yesterday! Its funny how a little thing like nail polish and polished nails can make you feel good about yourself.
    Thanks for the great contest.
    gugel98atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like the Cotton Candy nail polish and would love to win some free nail polish, one of my girls is a girly-girl who always wants me to do her nails.

    twincere[at]hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite color is angel kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like the Clouds Of Candy gift set. That is really nice. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mac N Cheese Pleases is super cute! I'd love to win for my neice!
    kristi2bsb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. i liked the Tea Party of Two. it's a nice color blue.

    ReplyDelete
  30. tweeted;

    http://twitter.com/doozercries/status/1261510750

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tea Party for Two and Forever Fancy are my favorites!

    My little Penny would LOVE this. I don't paint her nails for this exact reason (yet).

    ReplyDelete
  32. Little Miss
    Firecracker
    Gift Pack
    cat at 3kidsandus dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Tweet-http://twitter.com/dlb1980/status/1266849192

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a cute giveaway. I think the the Girls Rule gift pack is my favorite.

    Please enter me.

    feelinggeekyjenn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the Cotton Candy !

    Thanks.

    shakingit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Also, I added you to my blogroll.

    Thanks.

    shakingit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. i like the girls rule gift pack.

    ReplyDelete
  38. My favorite color would be ice cream dream/ Thanks for the chance.

    sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. My favorite gift pack is : " Girls Rule ". I have a real "girlie" girl granddaughter that would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the Forever fancy


    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  41. girls rule! For sure

    abouldinof3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the Forever Fancy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I think I like Toe-Tally Fancy pack...I love all their names and the colors are all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love "clouds of candy."

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. My favorite is the Ribbons, Bows, and Toes Gift Pack! Very sweet!

    jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like the cotton candy

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the Toe-Tally fancy gift pack! Thanks


    hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cotton Candy would be fun and most unlikely to appear tarty.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like the Ice Cream Dream best.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like Pink!!!
    Carla
    cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the Firecracker pack. Bright!!! My daughter loves nail polish and she got kiddie polish for the holidays and none of the six colors showed up on her nails at all! I threw them out. She would just love this Piggy Paint.
    harmonden[at]wowway[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like Twinkle Toes.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. We like the Love Gift Pack. My granddaughter's favorite color is Angel Kisses.
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  54. My daughter would like this. My favorite color is Ice Cream Dream.
    -Terra H.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love Dragon Tears.
    So pretty.



    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Dragon Tears looks like a fun color
    farrell@crosslake.net

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the Little Miss Firecracker set, thanks for the chance to win this!


    sasquatch1bmf[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like the Love Gift Pack!
    Thanks
    Sarah
    believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Angel Kisses is my favorite color. Thanks for the giveaway!

    braaisjo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. My favorite gift pack is Tippy Toe Show
    Gift Pack

    ReplyDelete
  61. I like Little Miss Firecracker. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  62. My favorite is the Toe-Tally Fancy gift pack, but my granddaughter likes the mac-n-cheese please.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love the sleepover and dragon tears polish with the remover!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love the color ice cream dream.

    bleuteam at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would love the chance to win, thanks.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love the Girls Rule gift set! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. The Clouds of Candy is my favorite gift pack. garrettsambo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. My daughter and I love the 'Clouds of Candy'! Please, include us both in your giveaway drawing! Thanks and good luck to all!

    leandrew_taylor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Ribbons, Bows, & Toes Gift Pack.

    Thank you,
    corjong@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I really like Tea Party for Two!

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I blogged about this giveaway: Here

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  72. I blogged about this giveaway: Here

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    #3

    ReplyDelete
  73. I blogged about this giveaway: Here

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    #4

    ReplyDelete
  74. I blogged about this giveaway: Here

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    #5

    ReplyDelete
  75. Tweet: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1306079801

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love the girls rule gift pack , but I love the color Ice cream dream the best, How beautiful!
    Thanks!
    barbmccrea at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. My favorite gift pack is the Toe-Tally Fancy
    Gift Pack!!! Cute colors and I love the fact that my house doesn't smell!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love the Cotton Candy nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete