I found it very enjoyable. The workout out could be customized for those who just had a baby and need to take it easy to those who want to work a little harder to burn off some more weight. The music is fun and upbeat and makes you want to move!

Then, when you are all done, there is a nice cool down that helps you relax and your baby relax and hopefully put them to sleep. It made me tired! I am ready for my nap now!
One thing I wished they had, was a short introduction on how to wear your baby to do these exercises. Not everyone knows how to wear a baby properly, and I think those moms would really appreciate having a short tutorial. Another thing that would be fun would be to sell a sling and the video together. That way a new mom has everything she needs right there. It would make a great gift for any baby shower.
Overall, I found it very fun and entertaining, and it's something I would definitely give as a gift! Be sure to check out everything else they sell, such as wood teethers, hats, jewelry and more!
Chicks-n-Chickens is a Playdate Pick!

0 comments:
Post a Comment