Friday, February 6, 2009

Just a quick video to say Hi!



OK, i finally got the video uploaded. Yay! I also wanted to let you know about the program tonight over at Momdot. They will be talking about how to make money with affiliate programs and will be giving out some great prizes, like something from The Recovery. Be sure to check out their amazing kits!


Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job on those bags! You're very talented. I can barely sew a button on a pair of pants let alone make a handbag! I need to learn though. And that apron is the cutest! I love it! Have a great mom's night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bags!!!! I need one of those smaller ones.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey miss talented! Beautiful work!!! They will want you to host EVERY TIME!

    ReplyDelete