Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Great Deal at Toys "R" Us!

Toys "R" Us is having a great deal right now on Fisher-Price items where you can buy one item that is more than $20 and get 3 items free! It says buy 1 get 1 free, but you can pick 3 free items to add to your order. It will say free when you add it to your cart.

Pick from this list for your initial order, then check out this list for the free items!

I bought this for $21.99And I got these three items for free:
Original price: $17.99

Original Price $17.99


Original Price $17.99

Shipping was about $16 and with tax, everything was $39.45. Not bad for what would have cost me close to $80! Be sure to check it out!

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. We did this deal at toys r us, and only got 1 free is this only at Toysrus.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddydayone- yes it was at Toysrus.com. Hmm...They must have changed it, because I used it earlier and I know several other people who ordered earlier and got 3 items for free. Sorry I got your hopes up!

    ReplyDelete