Finally, we can wear button down shirts without any peek-a-boob!
They also work great for keeping that bra strap from peeking out, fixing that torn hem, securing wrap skirts, etc. I don't have a problem with the blouse gap because I am booby challenged after having my daughter, but I like to use them when my button down shirts button a little too low for my taste!
It's like adding an extra button on top. It stays all day long too. It is very easy to remove though when you want to. I tried using these to help keep a shirt stay down, but I moved around too much and it didn't stay put. I have secured these right to my skin, and after a few minutes, I didn't even feel like I was wearing it! They come in a cute little pink tin that is perfect to keep in your purse.The tape is nice and strong too. I accidentally got it stuck on my nail, and it took my expensive OPI nail polish right off. So you don't have to worry about it not being strong enough to hold your shirts closed.
I highly recommend these to help keep any wardrobe malfunctions from happening! No one wants to be remembered as the mom who showed a little too much at soccer practice! Peek-A-Boob Strips are a Playdate Pick!
You can win a tin of these Peek-A-Boob Strips!
To Enter:
- Check out Peek-A-Boob strips and tell me what you would use these for!
Extra Entries:
- Add me to your blogroll (1 entry)
- Comment on another non-contest post on my site and come back here and leave the link to the post you commented on. (1 entry for each comment)
- Stumble, Digg, or Kirtsy my post on how to make your own blog design. (1 entry for each thing you do)
- Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
Make sure you leave each entry in a separate comment.
Contest will end Feb 11th at 11:59pm MT.

I need some of these!
ReplyDeleteLinda
What a clever product. The name caught my attention immediately!
ReplyDeleteThese would be great for wrap style shirt i have so i dont spend all day make sure it doesn't slide open. utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
ReplyDeleteI avoid button down shirts for this very reason! I would use them so I would feel more comfortable wearing blouses and not have to worry about people checking out my peek a boob!
ReplyDeletethese look great especially so you can feel secure- I am gonna get some and have them ready for the gals at prom
ReplyDeletei am currently nursing so none of my button-down shirts fit without gapping...this sounds like it would do the job and i could once again wear my cute button-down shirts:) thanks!
ReplyDeletechristinbanda@yahoo.com
i follow:) thanks!
ReplyDeletechristinbanda@yahoo.com
I would use the strips to keep my husbands posing suit in place.
ReplyDeletespeak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com
I would use these for my lower cut v-neck shirts!!
ReplyDeleteFor my favorite blue wrap blouse, it's my only trouble blouse and of course it's my favorite!
ReplyDeletebutton-down shirts
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. I would use these for some gappy blouses I have and also for a couple pairs of pants that I don't want to hem but sometimes don't want to wear high heals with.
ReplyDeleteI hate having to wear a tank or cami under my button up shirts just for this reason. They sound like a good idea and I would love to give it a try.
ReplyDeleteI would use these for some wrap-style shirts I have!
ReplyDeleteI am one who has problems with gaps. Would be nice to have a way (other than the dreaded safety pins) to close it up!
ReplyDeleteI'm a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding this July, and I could really use these to keep my friend calm. She's afraid that our dresses might expose our bras at some point.
ReplyDeletelilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com
this is the reason i avoid the button down blouses as well...
ReplyDeleteI would use these for tank tops
ReplyDeletegap free is nice
ReplyDeleteFor bra straps, and certain tops
ReplyDeletegreat idea
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
I would definitely use these on my button up shirts, what a great idea!
ReplyDeletedefinitely need some of these!
ReplyDeleteI am a subscriber.
ReplyDeletelinmoe@sympatico.ca
This would be great for me.I have a D cup and alot of my tops either gap in the front of slide open.
ReplyDeleteHonestly I really need them for the bra hiding, my daughter is constantly telling me that my bra strap is showing, it obviously bothers her a bit more than it bothers me.
ReplyDeletermc1ra(at)aol(dot)com
I'd use it to Eliminate that gap between buttons on your favorite shirts,
ReplyDeleteI would use these for my many blouses that are too low cut, instead of always wearing a camisole. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI would definitely use them for my bra straps that just hate to stay in place, and are always showing when I wear a dress out. :( Thank you for offering this giveaway! eyeslikesugar [at] gmail [dot] com
ReplyDeleteI also Dugg your How to Make your on blog design. Username: eyeslikesugar Thank you for offering this giveaway! eyeslikesugar [at] gmail [dot] com
ReplyDeletegreat idea thanks
ReplyDeleteGreat Idea :)
ReplyDeletektgonyea at gmail.com
How handy!
ReplyDeleteThis is just what I've been looking for to hide my bra straps. Thanks so much for the giveaway!!!
ReplyDelete:)
I would use them to keep the gaps on my shirts closed because I have a larger bust and this is always a issue.
ReplyDeleteWow. I would use these on a shirt I bought but haven't been able to wear because it doesn't button up high enough for my comfort. These would be perfect!
ReplyDeletegitrecca at gmail dot com
I would rediscover the many button down shirts in my closet! Closing the gaps between buttons will allow wearing them again! It will be like getting a new wardrobe!
ReplyDeletejudy7885 at gmail dot com
I would love the chance to win, thanks.
ReplyDeleteerma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
I'd use them to secure some low cut dresses I have.
ReplyDeletemitanari[at]yahoo[dot]com
This sounds great, it seems my shirts have the uncontrollable urge to lose their top button; I'd hate to lose a favorite shirt because of "peek a boob"
ReplyDeletetwincere[at]hotmail.com
these would be perfect for those pesky shirts that gap. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteThese would be great for shear shirts!
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering me! Great Contest!
Janna Johnson
jannajanna@hotmail.com
http://feedyourpig.blogspot.com
http://feedyourpiggiveaways.blogspot.com
i have this GREAT work shirt, except i am not as well endowed as the shirt is intended for and those would be perfect! i could stop sticking my fingers with safety pins! also, I have had hems fall before and those would be a quick, easy NO MESS fix!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLMLEKUSH@hotmail.com
I get the gap a lot on button down shirts, so I would use these on my shirts.
ReplyDeleteMy bra tends to show alot.
ReplyDeleteSo these would be perfect.
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
I'd use it for all they mentioned and more. I'm not very good with a needle and would love it for hemlines of skirts I love that are coming undone in a place.
ReplyDeleteWow... You mean I could wear button tops again instead of only Tshirts. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI would use them for a bra strap
ReplyDeleterosasn4@comcast.net
I'm a subscriber
ReplyDeleterosasn4@comcast.net
How clever!
ReplyDeleteI have a top that is a little too low cut for me so this would be perfect! I usually safety pin it but this sounds like a much better idea.
ReplyDeleteI would definitely use these for shirt button gap!
ReplyDeleteWrap tops, button downs, a particular deep v that i own....
ReplyDeletethese would be wonderful!!
I would use them on my bra straps. I have a couple shirts that tend to slide over, and I feel like I'm constantly adjusting them, so that my strap doesn't show.
ReplyDeleteto keep my tatas from showing..lol
ReplyDeleteLooks useful
ReplyDeleteI would use it for the button down shirts, I wear them a lot and hate the gap! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletemattandjen[at]gmail.com
These would great for those shirts at hug you!
ReplyDeleteI hate when my button up shirts come apart at the bust line & my bra shows.
ReplyDeleteI would use peek boob strips so no one can peek at my boobs.
I subscribe/follow!
ReplyDeleteI need these... clothing makers seem to think all bigger girls want to show off there breasts
ReplyDeleteI have this cute violet top that tends to pull down a bit and it would be nice to have it more secure.
ReplyDeletei have this dress that the sleeves always fall down showing my bra, this would be great to stick them to the dress so it doesn't show!
ReplyDeletesubscribed via google reader!
ReplyDeleteI would use these just about any time I wear a buttoned shirt. These things have been known to ping buttons. :-(
ReplyDeleteI stumbled your blog design post.
ReplyDeletechoochoo428
I would use these to fix the gaps in my button down shirts.
ReplyDeleteI would like to try it to keep my shirt closed.
ReplyDeletedonna444444@yahoo.com
I am a subscriber.
ReplyDeletedonna444444@yahoo.com
I would use these for my shirts! Hollyollyberry(at)yahoo(dot)com
ReplyDelete