Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Claudias Bowtique Babycakes Giveaway

Do you know a soon to be momma who love glitz and glam? Are you looking for the perfect gift for them? If so, I have found the perfect site for you! Claudias Bowtique makes adorable baby gifts including diaper cakes, layette cakes, baby milkshakes, layette cupcakes, baby bouquets, and much more!



Here's a little more about them from the owner of Claudias Bowtique:

Claudias Bowtique Babycakes......the best eye candy for any baby shower!!!!!!

Next time you need to shop for a unique baby gift......check out Claudias Bowtique Babycakes. A spectacular floral display filled with lots of baby essentials. These luxurious babycake centerpieces make fabulous gifts for a baby shower OR display it inside a posh nursery as charming decor.




Each babycake is custom created and truly is a one-of-a kind work of art. Delicious ingredients include a variety of baby layette garments: receiving blankets, onesies, bibs, cuddle blankets, mittens, washcloths, baby cap, sleepers, socks, and even a secret treasured heirloom piece tucked inside. whether a silver spoon, ceramic keepsake box, ceramic picture frame, or even a silver "Mom to be charm bracelet". There are nine charms total...1 for every month of pregnancy leading up to the birth. Each charm carries a special significance in the new arrival's life.

The outside icing is then lavishly decorated with high end silk floral, artistic ribbons, pearls, glittery birds or butterflies, baby booties, and a soft plush toy.

Once baked, every babycake is then served on a elegant silvery cake platter and wrapped in gorgeous white tulle. Each babycake is
lightly misted in a secret eau de toilette french fragrance of your choice. Scents include: Vanilla Bliss, Pear Glace, Lavender, or Rose Pedal.

Customers may order a 1, 2, or 3 tier cake depending on their budget. The 1 tier cakes are smaller in budget BUT we still think highly of them in elegance and style. For example, featured in this month's giveaway. Enter to win a 1-tier babycake (neutral color theme). Valued at $170.00


The 1 tier babycake contains:

6 receiving blankets

6 100% cotton onesies

1 cuddle blanket

6 wash cloths

2 bibs

1 baby cap

1 pair of baby booties

1 soft plush toy

& 1 secret baby heirloom piece



Doesn't that sound amazing? I think anyone would LOVE to receive this as a gift. If you know someone who would love to have this, or if you want it for yourself, I have great news for you! Claudia is giving away a one-tiered babycake in a gender neutral scheme to one lucky reader. (Pictured below)


To enter:

For extra entries:
  • Blog about this giveaway on your site including a link to Claudias Bowtique and to this contest (10 extra entries!)
  • Add my button to your site, or add me to your blogroll (1 extra entry)
  • Twitter about this contest once per day (1 entry per tweet)
  • Favorite this blog on technorati (Button is in the right sidebar- 1 extra entry)
  • Stumble, digg or kitsy this post (That's what the share/save button below is for! 1 entry per item)
  • Vote for me (Trish) in the Dottie Awards for Best Supporting Blogger and Most Outstanding Performance (1 entry for each vote)

Make sure to leave each entry in a seperate comment. If you blog about it, just say something like "I've blogged about it here Entry #1" Then leave me 10 comments.

Winner will have 48 hours to contact me, or I will draw a new winner. Contest is open to US residents only. Ends February 6th at 11:59 pm MT.

For more fun contests, be sure to visit the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival

Share/Save/Bookmark

298 comments:

  1. My favorite is the Chocolate Strawberry Mousse cake. I love the color combo of pink and brown. We are expecting our baby in May and this would be a great way to celebrate her arrival :) Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the Vintage Pooh Diaper cake. I have been trying unsuccessfully to make a diaper cake for my niece's shower. I give up, I will be ordering one instead. Classic Pooh is her favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue lion diaper cake! Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    diane@diane-anderson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby milkshakes are too cute! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Four pack baby cupcakes...with the fruity embellishments...are absolutely adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tweeted http://twitter.com/noahzmommy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the baby milkshakes! Great giveaway, I'm expecting a baby in May and could use this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, the heirloom box is gorgeous! A great place to keep all those special little things that don't really have a place elsewhere.

    Thanks for the chance to win! Come check out my giveaway, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the baby milkshakes - what a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Angelica Layette cake is just beautiful....I know a baby girl that was born on December 2nd 2008 that this would be wonderful gift for her

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Baby Milkshakes / 4 - pack. Super cute and really clever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the baby milkshakes!!! what a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the baby milkshakes and the picture frames. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cupcakes, what a cute idea. The 4-pack baby cupcakes w/ flowers in neutral colors is my favorite! thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Vintage Pooh Diaper Cake is very sweet (as are all these other adorable treats).

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the cupcakes. A friend of mine just found out that she is having a baby girl in July. She already has two boys so I would love to give her some fun girly items!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the baby milkshakes are so cute!!!preppymama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. those are the coolest ideas ever! i love the layette baby cupcakes :) thanks for this op!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! I like the Girly Layette Baby Cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think the flower headbands are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many cute items...I love the cupcakes...what a great idea for a baby shower gift.

    ReplyDelete
  22. the MInnie mouse diaper cake is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the Neutral Babycake. These are so unique and such beautful work. Thank you so much for this wonderful giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I liked the Babycakes Girly Cupcakes, but honestly people are so clever to come up with these wonderful ideas. This stuff is amazing.
    Thanks for sharing
    Rene
    itsjustmerene2003atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love her flower headbands. Darling.
    meganandadamrogers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Blogged about contest at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com. 1

    ReplyDelete
  27. Blogged about contest at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com. 2

    ReplyDelete
  28. Blogged about contest at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com. 3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Blogged about contest at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com. 4

    ReplyDelete
  30. Blogged about contest at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com. 5

    ReplyDelete
  31. Blogged about contest at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com. 6

    ReplyDelete
  32. Blogged about contest at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com. 7

    ReplyDelete
  33. Blogged about contest at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com. 8

    ReplyDelete
  34. Blogged about contest at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com. 9

    ReplyDelete
  35. Blogged about contest at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com. 10

    ReplyDelete
  36. I added your button on my site at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the baby cup cakes...they look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I really like the Chocolate Strawberry Mousse diapercake.

    ReplyDelete
  39. The baby cupcakes or milkshakes are cute gift ideas, the would be a hit at a baby shower. Thanks for the giveaway! dianasrk gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  40. #10 Thanks for the giveaway! dianasrk gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the yellow vase Layette Baby Bouquet best! It's so cute!

    jessicabcote@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the cupcakes, they are so adorable!

    melanieinaz2003 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. tweet
    http://twitter.com/kaiasmommy/status/1154247273

    melanieinaz2003 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. The flower headbands are really pretty! This would be a perfect gift for my sister in law who is due in a few weeks with a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I also have your button up on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the baby layette cupcakes - what an adorable idea!

    pbervie(at)mchsi(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. wow the baby bouquets are really cute. i was amazed when i saw them!

    ReplyDelete
  48. i blogged about it on my wonder star blog.
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like the flower headband. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I voted for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  51. i like the milkshakes.. I'm having so much fun making friends and blog-hopping again this year.

    Thanks for such a generous giveaway! I hope I'm chosen as the lucky winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. My favorite is the Girly 6-pack baby cupcakes w/ embellishment mixture. It's so darn cute!

    treflea4 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I am such a Pooh fan, that I instantly fell in love with the Vintage Pooh set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like the baby milkshakes - so cute

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wow. I'd love to have this for my second baby, due soon. From the shop, I really like these:
    http://claudiasbowtique.com/item_63/Inside-baby-boy-cupcakes.htm

    because of the sweet decorations on top.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I loved the head bands too. But the layette cupcakes are so sweet. My suggestion is to maybe make a mixture of boy and girl cupcakes for a twin treat. I bet you would sell a lot of these too. As to me I would need a triple gift so guess I would have to go neutral so all three could use. It's hard to find anything for triplets and when you buy for three I just can't afford 3 gifts right now.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love the flower headbands! Would be so cute on my 5 month old! summe21@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh wow! These are wonderful! Never seen baby milkshakes before :)

    dinnertimechimes at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the vintage pooh diaper cake as well as the actual prize. Wow. These are fabulous. I love the cupcakes!!!!!!

    Thanks Claudia and sweetnsassygirls for an awesome contest!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Thank you for having this!
    I would love to win. The Baby milkshakes are adorable!
    Thank you
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  61. My favorite is the Layette Baby Cupcakes.
    pkildow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. The Baby Single Milkshakes are clever.

    hafner611 {AT} gmail {DOT} com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like the baby bouquets!
    Great giveaway!
    Ellen
    raelle32@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. and voted for the other one
    Ellen
    raelle32@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. i like the baby milkshakes and the cupcakes are adorable too:) such creativity!! thanks!
    christinbanda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I really like the flower headbands.

    akjml@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the vintage Winnie the pooh diaper cake.
    Thanks for such a wonderful giveaway:)
    angelacisco at rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. The baby cupcakes and baby milkshakes are awesome.
    michelle
    mpelosi@partners.org

    ReplyDelete
  69. I like the lion cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love the baby milkshakes! How clever! Thanks for the terrific giveaway!

    Kim
    turtles8861(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Love the baby milkshakes, seriously fabulous products!

    autumn398 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I love the Heirloom boxes....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I love the Lola diaper cake. Red and black look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  74. The Layette Baby bouquets are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Gosh, what a cute idea! I love the Girly 6-pack baby cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I really like the Marie Antoinette / 3 - Tier Babycake

    ReplyDelete
  77. voted for you as Best Supporting Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  78. Voted for you as Most Outstanding Performance

    ReplyDelete
  79. I LIKE THE Marie Antoinette 3 Tier Babycake.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I like the baby boy cupcakes!

    If I win, I'd give this to my best friend, who is expecting her first baby boy in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Wow, this would be a wonderful gift for my sister-in-law who is expecting a baby girl. I also love the pretty pink Baby heirloom box!
    smchester at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love the Baby Milkshakes!! I want to win this for my BFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I blogged here:

    http://themamahoodsgoods.blogspot.com/2009/01/win-babycake-from-sweet-n-sassy-girls.html

    ReplyDelete
  84. I really like the Pierre Diaper cake.
    Those are about the neatest idea i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I faved you on Technorati as Alibis

    ReplyDelete
  86. The baby milkshakes are adorable!

    Thanks for offering it!

    princesslimey (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  87. The Layette Baby Bouquets are adorable. They have some great items for baby showers.

    Ellen
    eering99@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I LOVE the 4 pack of girly cupcakes!(all the cupcakes are adorable and well done!!!) I'd love to win this for myself i'm due in April with a baby girl :)

    nannyheadie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. The Baby milk shakes are cute

    Tara
    cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com
    www.weightingforperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I just love the Baby heirloom boxes. How beautiful
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  91. love the milkshakes! so cute! What a great prize! Thanks for sharing.
    chantellesabino at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I like the baby milkshakes Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  93. I voted..You are at 17..semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Layette Baby Cupcakes are my favorite...So cute. Have never seen anything like these before. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  95. the Baby heirloom box is SO gorgeous, what a gift that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I love the Baby Single Milkshakes.

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I voted for you and your at 19

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I added your button to my blog

    http://samsakara.blogspot.com/

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. i lover her flower headbands thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  100. The vintage Pooh cake,, awwww! Thank you kindly! skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I love the Pierre diaper cake. Very pretty.

    gitrecca at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Wow-what fun products! The "Marie Antoinette 3 - Tier Babycake" is stunning! I love the little Baby Milkshakes, too-they look like such a perfect little gift to bring to a baby shower. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  103. The milkshakes are adorable! What a perfect gift for a shower.

    mollyanne612@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. i like the Girly 6-pack baby cupcakes with embellishment mixture for my new girl

    ebienicAThotmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  105. I really love the layette cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  106. Oh my gosh, the milkshakes are super cute!! I love them.

    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  107. Everything she does is incredible. I thought the layette bouquets are so cute. Then again so are the cupcakes... and so are the... omgosh... I could go on and on.... I would soooooo love to win this !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Great giveaway!!!

    I love cupcakes so, I LOVE the layette baby cupcakes, they are so cute!!!!

    lovetoread60@yahoo.com

    http://miraclesbelieveinthem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  109. I voted for you for Most Outstanding Performance - you are at 16 votes!!!

    lovetoread60@yahoo.com

    http://miraclesbelieveinthem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  110. I voted for you for Best Supporting Blogger you are at 22 votes!!!

    lovetoread60@yahoo.com

    http://miraclesbelieveinthem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  111. First of all, I must say that this is the best baby 'cake' I've seen (and I've seen quite a few varieties of creations before). I love the cupcake options too, especially the 4-pack baby cupcakes w/ fruity embellishments (neutral colors).

    ReplyDelete
  112. I love the baby milkshakes. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I like the Baby heirloom boxes, a perfect place to tuck away all the sweet baby stuff for saving.

    ReplyDelete
  114. The Layette Baby Bouquets are my favorite item but all these products are incredible!!

    sc2466 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  115. Marie Antoinette 3 tier babycake...my friend in Florida is having a baby girl in May...I'd love to win this for her!

    Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
    comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
    comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Tweet! Tweet! I tweeted.

    twitter.com/acupofjoy

    Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
    comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
    comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  117. The baby milkshakes are too cute!
    beezerly at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I love the vintage Pooh diaper cake. That is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  119. I like the Vintage Pooh Diaper cake too. Love vintage Winnie the Pooh!!

    danicaelaine(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I really think the layette cupcakes ones are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  121. The baby layette bouquets are really cute and affordable gifts. Everything is beautiful, thank you for the chance at winning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  122. I like the vintage pooh diaper cake.

    kamlchap(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  123. blogged. http://mygolconda.blogspot.com/2009/01/claudia-bowtique-babycakes-giveaway.html

    kamlchap(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  124. the Baby Milkshakes are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  125. The layette baby bouquets are cute. Thanks for the giveaway.

    michelle at northofthe49 dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Pierre is great. It was hard to choose one! What a great gift for mommy!
    rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  127. The Baby Milkshakes, too precious!

    THANKS
    newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com

    http://dexterphilip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. The baby milkshakes are so cute.

    amanda_agema@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. love the baby milkshakes! Super cute stuff!

    ry13_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. these are so beautifully done! I am totally enamored with the Marie Antoinette / 3 - Tier Babycake. gorgeous. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  131. I love her picture frame and the baby milkshakes.

    ReplyDelete
  132. Flower Headbands with free gift wrap, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  133. the lion blue diaper cake is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  134. I like the Layette Baby bouquets...so much better than sending flowers!

    owatz (AT) telus (DOT) net

    ReplyDelete
  135. In addition to the item being given away, I also really like the lion/blue diaper cake. Thanks.
    -Terra H.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I like the Layette Baby Cupcakes.

    david_colleen@mei.net

    ReplyDelete
  137. The Chocolate Strawberry mouse Thanks for the giveaway!!

    dlfrx(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  138. The baby layette cupcakes are too cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  139. I love the Inside Baby Boy Cupcakes. They're adorable!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  140. I like the wooden picture frame. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  141. I love it! How cute! I also love their flowery headbands :)

    anastasia at mediamafia dot org

    ReplyDelete
  142. I also have your button on my site :)

    anastasia at mediamafia dot org

    ReplyDelete
  143. I like the sweet Baby Heirloom Boxes to store some precious memories! Thanks!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  144. Picture frames
    Handmade wooden picture frame. Available in Pink and Blue color.
    I would choose pink for my niece
    pier7o@ yahoo. com

    ReplyDelete
  145. Love, love, love the baby milkshakes ~ would be perfect for my milkshake craving sis!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  146. I like the Baby heirloom boxes.
    zachsgran1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Flower Headband, OR Bbay Layette Bouquets! Too Cute!! Thanks, Great giveaway!

    e-mail: hmahan_0529@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. baby milkshakes

    booboo918hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. The Baby Milkshakes are to die for! She really is very creative!!! I have a sister-in-law that is due and a few months....would love to win this for her. Thanks for sharing :O)

    cheekybowtique@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. The baby milkshakes seem like a super-nice treat, great giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  151. Pink Girl Theme Diaper Cake is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  152. What I would like is the Baby milkshake

    ReplyDelete
  153. The baby bouqets are really nice! The blue one in the picture is so bright!

    daytoncat1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I love the baby milkshakes ...
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  155. The picture frames are nice!
    Carla
    cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I love the Lola diaper cake too! Thanks so much for the great giveaway! I would love to win this! janine @ lovegiveaways.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I blogged! #1 http://blog.lovegiveaways.com/2009/02/super-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  158. I blogged! #2 http://blog.lovegiveaways.com/2009/02/super-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  159. I blogged! #3 http://blog.lovegiveaways.com/2009/02/super-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  160. I blogged! #4 http://blog.lovegiveaways.com/2009/02/super-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete