Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Avon Products LIVE Giveaway (CLOSED)

I was able to try out some great products from Avon not that long ago, such as this Essential Beauty Palette by Jillian Dempsey. Or this great Bamboo Reed Diffuser. Now being the makeup girl that I am, I loved getting makeup in the mail. It is a nice creamy make-up that dries to a powder. The colors were great, and went well with almost everything. I loved getting to try a creme blush. I've always wanted to, but never have. This went on very nicely and gave me a nice blushing glow. I loved it, and so did my daughter, as you can see here.


The reed diffuser is great too. I've never used a reed diffuser, although I love things that smell yummy. This one had a great look to it, and the Summer Blossom Bouquet scented oil that came with it was amazing! You simply pour a little into the white vase, and the reed pick up the oil and diffuse it into the air. I only used a little to start off, and my whole room smelled so nice! This is definitely something I will use all the time.


Well, you have a chance to win both of these products. I have a warm tone makeup palette and a diffuser to give away! I am making this a LIVE contest. Basically just leave me a comment on this post from now until midnight, and then I will use random.org to pull a winner. So the more you enter, the better your chances of winning!

The only rules are that they must be a full sentence. No counting numbers, etc. I don't care if it's spelled right or has the right punctuation. OK, so GO!

Share/Save/Bookmark

192 comments:

  1. I bought a reed diffuser over christmas and I liked it too!

    trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I also love ALL makeup...well almost all makeup, I dont like mineral makeup that is made crappy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to sell avon in high school. Or rather, I worked with someone that did and did her inventory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not 100% sold on creme blush. I tried some from bobby brown once and i did like it, but it felt wierd putting on, adjusting the color was hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love reed diffusers. They really make the house smell pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could also use some makeup. I look so blah... Maybe I could give myself a makeover. Decisions, decisions...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yipee, I love Avon and I love live contests!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, if only I would take the time to put the make up on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got to get my dd ready for school, but I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to get some new makeup, the Avon colors looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so awful, I can't leave the house without having make up on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the reed diffuser. I've never bought one before but would love to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also need new makeup. I had to throw most of mine away after I got pink eye a month or so ago.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to try the reed diffuser.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I used to sale Avon and loved it until a lady ordered over $100 of products and didn't pay. I didn't have the money to send it back so in the end I had to pay and quit. I can't stand dishonest people! I've thought about doing it again now that I'm older and wiser.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Avon because it is good and affordable makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I was Julian Dempsey for a night.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i just ordered some eye liners and lip gloss from avon- my SILs friend sells. Id love to win some too=]

    ReplyDelete
  19. the reed diffuser is very pretty- never had one before- would love one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never used a diffuser but would love to own one to try it.

    arochel52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like Avon products. I have used them for many years and feel that they are quality products at an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  22. 2 weeksa go, my daughter and son actually got into my makeup case and they 'put' on mascara and lip gloss- funny they knew where it goes- mascara on eye-lashesa an dlipglos on lips, theyjust did a bad bad job! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. I used to buy a lot of Avon when I worked with a lady who sold it, Then after I had children, and quit working, my sister used to sell it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have two sick kids. I could use a reed diffuser. Phew! lol

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just bought a reed diffuser for one of my DH's employees. I thought it would be great to have.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am in need of some new makeup this would be great.
    djpeachparty5(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. My kids are always getting into things that they shouldn't. Oh but I love them.
    djpeachparty5(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the unique look of the reed diffuser.
    djpeachparty5(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't think I have ever used AVON. Maybe now is the time.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've always wondered how reed diffusers work.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am watching Ellen. It's a good show.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd love to try a reed diffuser. I can't use candles to scent the house, I have a kid in the terrible 2's. He likes to blow out the flame.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have a reed diffuser in my bathroom. I love it. It smells so good and i don't have to worry about burning down the house. I would love to win this for my family room. And i really like Avon products.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I haven't used or tried Avon in a long time, but I am such a recessionista I think it is time to try it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I want the makeup. I mean the one that your daughter didn't touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Avon is a warm memory from childhood. I loved all the spicy colors and holiday merchandise. Oh...and the lip balm!

    adrnlize at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have never owned a reed diffuser just used incense.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Avon for moi! Wonderful giveaway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I could really use some new makeup. maybe then i would wear it again. working at home makes me lazy on makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Have never owned a reed diffuser but I bet it would make the house smell wonderful! Makeup is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'd like to try the reed disffuser, and the make up would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Avon makeup is wonderful. I also would love to try the reed disffuser. Never tried one before, but I've heard how great they are.
    Thanks so much for this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  43. The reed diffuser looks good :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks for the giveaway. I would love to have new makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  45. It makes 'scents' to sweeten the air
    with a reed diffuser instead of using electricity or batteries. A reed diffuser would help me go green without sacrificing 'pretty' air.

    Just starting to explore makeup after 30 years (!) and it would be fun to play with this makeup palette.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would love to try Avon.
    KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  47. The Beauty Palette looks cute, and it's not expensive at all!
    KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I have been wanting to try a reed diffuser :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. And hey who couldn't use more make-up, lol

    ReplyDelete
  50. I tried to win a diffuser during Chinese Christmas this year, but didn't get it. So I would like to try that puppy out.
    KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I tweeted about the contest at http://twitter.com/BarelyDomestic/status/1136762567 Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I've had one reed diffuser - but the area I use it in is so big and the scent was so mild you really couldn't smell it.

    The makeup pallete looks really nice and good quality. And since Jillian Dempsey is married to Patrick Dempsey you know she's got good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Avon sells my favorite perfume called Rare Gold!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I need some new makeup! A reed diffuser would be nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would love to win The Essentials Beauty Palette!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Avon sells another perfume that i love called Rare Pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love Avon! They have the most wonderlful anti-aging products!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Avon is avaiable online now~I case you do not have a Local Dealer.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Avon supports the Breast Cancer Awareness campainge.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Did you know if you buy Avon & you do not like the color,scent, or just not happy with the product~you can return it for a full credit/refund?

    ReplyDelete
  61. What would a girl do without Avon. Absolutely love their products. Thanks for hosting such a wonderful giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Putting color on the face evolved over the years until it became a way of life for women of all ages, and a winning business venture for a man by the name of David McConnell. In the late eighteen hundreds, Mr. McConnell could be found going form door-to-door selling books in order to make a living. He gave his female customers samples of perfumes, and it was these samples that ended up changing his life forever. One day he finally realized that the women liked the perfume samples better than they liked his books. This realization inspired Mr. McConnell. And, in 1886, Mr. McConnell and his wife Lucy started the California Perfume Company. Th company's first product was called the Little Dot Perfume Set, and it contained five different fragrances.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'd like the makeup, and my cat would enjoy the reed diffuser!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Mr. McConnell and his wife found that they needed help to sell their perfume early in their venture, so they hired on Mrs. P.F.E. Albee as their first saleslady. Mrs. Albee had earlier helped Mr. McConnell in selling his books. Mrs. Albee went from door to door selling the Little Dot Perfume Set, and she signed up even more women as salesladies for the California Perfume Company.

    ReplyDelete
  65. As the company became even more successful, and made more money, Mr.McConnell added on even more products and even had a catalog of all the available products printed up. Fifty-one years after its intial start up, in 1937, Mr. McConnell passed away and left the company to his son, David McConnell, Jr. The younger McConnell renamed the company Avon Products. He too worked and strived to build the company into a bigger and more successful venture than his father had already made it.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Today, Avon Products, Incorporated manufactures and sells its complete line of cosmetics and perfumes, just like its founder did over a hundred years ago. In its growth, Avon Products has added on a line of jewelry, clothing, and deocrative items, as well as items that one can use around the house and in the auto as well. The company became incorporated in 1916 and later went public with its valuable stocks.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Avon is a familiar name across the United States and all over the wide world too. As of September of 1999, the company's revenues raised 9 per cent. Its net income raised 82 per cent. The company grew to sell its products internationally. The company had sales of over five billion dollars in 1999. Its Chief Executive Officer, forty year old Andrea Jung, earned 2.4 million dollars that year. Its total number of independent representatives now totals about three million men and women in the entire world. More than 95 per cent of its representatives work for Avon on a part-time basis. Avon Products are sold through its representatives, via the Internet, and in some department stores. Its products can be seen in nearly every home across the United States as well as in many countries.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Among the top sellers of beauty products, Avon Products continues to increase its product lines, promote its products, and grow bigger every year. It also aids the economy by employing over forty thousand in its many offices across the world !

    ReplyDelete
  69. Today Tomorrow Always perfume is a beautiful scent that combines the buddleia flower with a melody of freesia blossom, silk musk, cedar wood, green cactus and a hint of hibiscus.
    Sold only by Avon Today Tomorrow Always is one of my favorite perfumes.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Haiku perfume by Avon combines a floral garden of jasmine, citrus and lilies. A bright combination of Japanese citrus and pomegranate effortlessly blends with muguet, delicate jasmine, sandalwood, a hint of vanilla and soft musks. Haiku perfume is recommended for casual use.

    ReplyDelete
  71. RARE GOLD perfume blends opulent orange flowers with precious amber. RARE GOLD perfume is a sweet, richly scented fragrance recommended for everyday use.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Skin-So-Soft Bath Oil, in a generous 24 oz. size, turns a relaxing bath into a skin-softening pleasure. This unique formula caresses you with all-over moisturizing plus a touch of our Original Woodland Fresh fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Avon created Timeless perfume with classic elegance. Timeless perfume is a combination of green florals with luxurious amber and jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Created by Avon, IMARI perfume blends opulent fragrance notes to create a scent that's as unique as the woman who wears it. Imari perfume, by Avon, is recommended for everyday use.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Let it transport you to a place within yourself and your own imagination. Far Away perfume is a modern oriental that blends jasmine, freesia, orange flower, and peach. Far Away perfume is recommended for casual use.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Avon has been in business for 120 years and is a leader in anti-aging skin care. In 1992, Avon initiated a breakthrough in skin care, when it became the first company to bring to market an anti-aging product containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids. Today, this product line is found in Avon's Anew Perfecting Complex for Face.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love Avon's Bubblebath

    ReplyDelete
  78. Among other things, the Anew products address signs of aging, wrinkle correction, deep creases, crows feet and younger looking skin around the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I could use some new makeup, especially in this BLAH winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
  80. One of the ways to make Avon skin care products more affordable is to shop for them on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  81. This reed diffuser looks kinda like a starfruit.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I wonder what the Summer Blossom Bouquet scented oil smells like, I'm imagining roses for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  83. There prices are always very good

    ReplyDelete
  84. Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream is my favortie night time treatment.

    Lightweight gel-cream works while you sleep, so you awaken to skin that looks fresher and more vibrant!
    Reduces fine lines, wrinkles & visible pore size!
    Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream improves texture, tone & clarity

    ReplyDelete
  85. Avon Anew Ultimate Elixir Premium - 1 fl. oz. : This concentrated anti-aging serum is formulated to help tighten and uplift the look of skin!

    ReplyDelete
  86. I recently started using Avon products again, after many years. I'd love to try these as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Love the diffusers, much safer than candles.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Nice giveaway. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Now get smoother-than-ever lips with 2X the Retinol. Experience a lip care with an advantage over aging. BEYOND COLOR Plumping Lip Conditioner features Avons exclusive Retinex Plumping Complex to help boost cellular energy - resulting in improved cell turnover and more radiant, vibrant lips. Each, .13 oz. net wt. In just two weeks: 19% reduction in lip lines. 24% increase in lip plumping. Retinex Plumping Complex contains retinol and collagen.  Retinol exfoliates lips and visibly reduces lip lines so lips appear smoother, re-contoured and redefined.  Collagen retexturizes the lips' surface so lips instantly appear visibly fuller.

    ReplyDelete
  90. AVON ANEW CLINICAL EYE LIFT: America's #1 eye cream is now NEW & IMPROVED! Lifts the brow bone, upper and under eye areas. Includes Upper Eye/Brow Bone Gel and Under Eye Cream. Each, .33 fl. oz.; .66 total fl. oz. ---- BROW BONE/UPPER EYE GEL with Dimensional Lift Technology is formulated to: firm brow bone area to help provide an instant lift, instantly helps the brow bone area feel tighter. AFTER 4 WEEKS, improve visible sagging of brow bone area, instantly tighten and firm upper eye area and improve visible drooping of upper eye area.----UNDER EYE CREAM with Derma-Refine Technology: NOW... boosted with Sweet Almond Extract, known for its potent lifting power, instantly minimizes visible under eye shadowing, AFTER 4 WEEKS, visibly reduces dark circles & crepiness.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I love Avon products! I like to try their new products! I wear their deodorants. My favorite eyeliner ever is their cosmic brown glimmer sticks. They also have cute gift items from Disney, High School Musical, Hello Kitty etc. that I buy for gifts. They have beautiful jewelry! Can you tell I am an Avon Fan! Great giveaway! Thanks! senekers@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  92. Avon has a list of the most popular and best selling collectibles, in order they are: figurines, dolls, plush products, collector's plates, ornaments and steins.

    ReplyDelete
  93. According to The Glass Menagerie, the first novelty containers were introduced in the 1960s and the first glass car decanter was sold in 1968. Avon jewelry was introduced in 1971.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Avon sells the 120 Bible Sing-Along Songs: Songs of the Bible.


    price: $8.99


    This 4-CD set provides hours of inspirational music for kids. Sung by children, the songs include classics such as, “This Little Light of Mine,” “Amazing Grace,” “Jesus Loves Me,” “He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands” and many more. Lyrics and more than 120 fun, inspirational activities for children can be downloaded from discs. 5 3/4" x 5".

    ReplyDelete
  95. I want to win the avon-products-live-giveaway! Can you tell how badly?

    Most of my make was ruined after we lost power for weeks, back in September after Hurricane Ike.
    Mostly all of it melted or got wet from the water pouring in thur the wall.
    I would love the reed diffuser because my house stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I like reed diffusers but find that they dont last as long as I would like them to.

    madamerkf at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. These are wonderful Prizes, thanks for the giveaway!
    barbmccrea at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Reese Witherspoon introduces the Women's Empowerment Bracelet.

    "As honorary chair of the Avon Foundation, I'm very excited to introduce Avon's first global charity product designed to save and improve women's lives worldwide.

    Purchase the Women's Empowerment Bracelet for yourself and your friends. It's a symbol of unity that represents a future without limitations for all women. It represents everything I love about this company.

    Bracelet proceeds will be used to create a new Avon Empowerment Fund. The first $500,000 from bracelet sales will be matched by the Avon Foundation for a total donation of $1 million to UNIFEM, the United Nations Development Fund for Women, for projects that will empower women around the world.

    Show your support, show your solidarity, show off your bracelet."

    Silvertone infinity symbol on blue stretch cord. One size fits most.
    100% of the net proceeds ($2.25) are donated to the Avon Empowerment Fund to end violence against women.

    ReplyDelete
  99. I have seen these reed diffusers everywhere. I have been wanting to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  100. i've never tried a reed diffuser, would love to try one!

    croasla0(at)sewanee.edu

    ReplyDelete
  101. I love the using reed diffusers and this one has a more attractive holder than others I have seen.Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  102. I am wearing some o fmy avon eyeliner right now=]

    i will enter a few timse now i hope to be back for more entries after i figure out dinner

    ReplyDelete
  103. i love the color pallete! hmm wonder if that would work for me

    ReplyDelete
  104. I love both these items! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  105. I love getting makeup in the mail! It makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  106. I got a reed diffuser as a gift once and absolutely loved it! I would love to try this one. The scent sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  107. I would love to try this makeup, but how do I keep my daughter out of it? She loves makeup too! (she's just too young to wear it!)

    ReplyDelete
  108. One of my favorite things about a reed diffuser is I don't have to worry about burning down the house like I might with a candle!

    ReplyDelete
  109. I used to have a reed diffuser until my daughter hijacked it for herself

    ReplyDelete
  110. I would love to win the reed diffuser!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Please let me win it. I really need these beauty products!

    ReplyDelete
  112. I love reed diffusers. The only problem I have is making sure they're out of my cats reach.

    ladycat731@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Great giveaway...please count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Ooh, I love the bottle that the diffuser comes with.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Both are wonderful -- THANKS !!!!!!
    pbrigance62@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  116. I have always been a big fan of Avon products. Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  117. Please enter me,thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  118. I have discovered several products from Avon that I really like. I was surprised Avon has really kept up with the times.

    mistressfaerie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Please enter me again, Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  120. I sold Avon a couple years ago but never made any money.

    ReplyDelete
  121. I love trying new make-up but I haven't bought any recently.

    ReplyDelete
  122. It is really nice of you to have this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  123. I am having a lot of fun spam posting.

    ReplyDelete
  124. I would love to win the reed diffuser because I have never used one.

    ReplyDelete
  125. Years ago, when my daughter was little (she'll be 35 soon) I used to sell Avon door to door in our very small city. We'd go door to door and met many people (my daughter loved the people who gave her a cookie treat!) It was a really fun thing to do, taking these walks, getting to know so many new friends and selling a wonderful product. Avon has always been a high quality item, and now brings back many happy memories for me!
    kateswen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I really want to try this makeup.
    bretha03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I really want to win. As if you couldn't tell by mt number of entries.

    ReplyDelete
  128. I have been ordering and using Avon products since I was a young girl, I am now in my 50s. My Mom used to use them too. They are better than ever and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  129. Avon has a quality all its own.

    ReplyDelete
  130. I would like to enter again,Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  131. I'm back for another chance, look at all these comments!

    ReplyDelete
  132. Congrats on being one of the fab 15!

    ReplyDelete
  133. Aww it looks like your little girl had lot's of fun getting into your make-up. Real adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  134. I love Avon products and my daughter has a
    diffuser,they work really well and last awhile
    too.Jillian Dempsey's products seem to be really popular now.I would love to win either one,thanks
    for the giveaway and the nice blog

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. It's almost been 10 mins. since my last entry so I thought I should give it another go.

    ReplyDelete
  136. I've been wanting to try a reed diffuser and this one certainly is attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  137. I would love to win this count me in and thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  138. Can I have another entry?Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  139. I would love the chance to win this! What an awesome giveaway. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  140. I would love to win. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I have been wanting to try Jillian Dempsey's makeup. I don't usually use Avon, but her line looks nice. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  142. Thanks so much for the contest and good luck to everyone! vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  143. What a great Contest btw! woo hoo! cant wait to see who wins!

    ReplyDelete
  144. I'd love to try a reed diffuser. I've heard they are wonderful! I'd also love to experiment with the make up. I hope I do better than your daughter. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  145. I love Avon products. Thanks for having the nice contest!

    ReplyDelete
  146. I would love to win this, I need a good defuser

    ReplyDelete
  147. I would love to win please except another entry from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  148. I love reed diffusers, and new makeup is always fun. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  149. Ooh nice prizes!! ;) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  150. Love the bottle the diffuser comes with, ty. skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I love the colors in the palette!

    ReplyDelete
  152. I am following you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  153. I haven't tried the Bamboo Reed Diffuser.

    ReplyDelete
  154. I just bought a reed diffuser with lavender oil. I love how it makes the room smell

    ReplyDelete
  155. I have 2 girls that would love to have the make up!

    ReplyDelete
  156. One of my favorite Avon products is the organic face creme. It feels so nice and smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  157. I love avon! They always have great products!

    ReplyDelete
  158. I would love to have some new makeup. Avon has such great products.

    ReplyDelete
  159. Nice prize! I would love to win! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  160. I always wanted one of those Reed Diffusers, they look a bit more classy than Plug ins!

    ReplyDelete
  161. Am, I the only one left? This is lonely :D

    ReplyDelete
  162. My daughter is STILL up and its 12:18 AM my time! She really needs to go to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  163. Everyone else seems to be asleep, because their children are asleep! Mine is still awake at 12:45 AM. I am going to need the men in white coats soon!

    ReplyDelete
  164. What an awesome giveaway! Best of luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  165. I love avon products, they are reliable and very well made.

    ReplyDelete
  166. DANGIT I missed it. Not bad Trisha!! LOL only 5 away from 200.

    ReplyDelete