Thursday, January 29, 2009

Shabby Apple Picture Princess Contest

Shabby Apple is having a Picture Princess contest, looking for their new Shabby Baby Model. The winner gets the entire Shabby Baby Spring Wardrobe and gets to be the new model for Shabby Baby! How cool is that?

I think my daughter would be perfect for this! With her curly red hair, we get stopped everywhere by people admiring her. She is such a ham and loves to model, as you can see in the picture below. I PROMISE you we did not pose her. She did that herself.

I may be prejudice, but I think she has the most adorable smile in the world. You can't help but smile back when you see it.


She is also such a girly girl. She adores accessories! If she finds a hat, she will put it on. If she finds a hair tie, she puts it on her wrist like a bracelet. A headband or bow? It goes on her head. She will even wear her sunglasses with a strap like a headband. Shoes? Oh my. This girl is such a shoe girl. That's one of her favorite words. We can't get her to say momma very often, but "shoe" is heard several times a day. She has recently discovered purses too. She will carry one around with her, swinging it back and forth, with a huge smile on her face. We're in trouble when she grows up!

I love Shabby Apple dresses, especially their little girl ones. Here is my favorite dress, along with other little girls and little girls dresses from Shabby Baby. Make sure you check out their clothes for girls of all ages!

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Cutie!

    BTW: http://www.themombuzz.com/2009/01/blogger-buzz-sweet-n-sassy-girls.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! That's obviously me - Erin! Under Dh's account. I keep forgetting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie! And that hair makes her look like a ball of sunshine.

    Thanks for stopping by Chic Critique and entering our giveaway. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete